Sticking to plan{22}

I can tell Chase is trying to get to me by flirting with Ashley, all day his been with her and she's following him around like a love sick puppy, she wouldn't even know what love is, even if it came around the corner and bitch slapped her across her face!

"You alright Lay?" Sarah asked waving her hand trying to get me to focus.

"Uh yeah I'm fine" I smile at her. I look at the corner of me eye to see Ashley's arms around Chase's neck while his arms around her waist.

It pains me to see them like that I physically can't look anymore I walk straight past them.

"Hey Layla!" Ashley shouts out behind me and I don't need to turn around to know she has that bitchy grin plastered on her face.

I rush into the bathrooms and put some water on my neck hoping it will cool me down seeing that I don't really feel that good.

•CHASE POV• (sorry for switching so much)

It hurt so much to see Layla rush into the bathroom looking so sad.
But she's obviously not interested so I'm just trying to get back to normal and hopefully get over her....which I don't think I can do but I have to try for her sake, she doesn't want me and I don't want to hurt her anymore.

I see her walk out, I think about going to check if she's okay but I resist the temptation.

"You okay baby?" Ashley say's in a seducing voice while she twirls her finger around hair blonde hair.

Does she really think that's what's going to turn me on?

I shrug her off really not in the mood to deal with her shit.

She raps her arms around my torso. I just grab her arms and unwrapped them.

"Don't" I say through gritted teeth.

I flash of hurt crosses her eyes but suddenly they turn back into her emotionless eyes.

"I'll see you later babe" she says and winks, she walks off swinging her hips, way over the top that make her look very unattractive.

I just shake my head at her attempt to seduce me.

****

After a bunch of shit lessons that will not help me in the real fucking world I head to the cafeteria.

After I get my food I sit down with the boys.

I sit down and take a huge bite from my burger, I notice there all glaring at me.

"What?" I say with my mouth full of food.

"Your so stupid dick head" Reece says in a harsh tone.

"What did I do?" I look at them all shaking there heads at me.

Ky just raises a eyebrow at me.

"Well seeing that where not sitting with the girls it's pretty obvious that you've fucked up" Ky states crossing his arms.

"How do you that is was me? Maybe it was Layla that fucked up" I state defensively folding my arms.

"Chase it's you...of course you fuck up!" Reece says sounding like he was stating the obvious.