5

"jungkookie~ there's something i have to tell you!" jimin exclaimed after running his way to his mart.

jungkook furrowed his brows at the breathless jimin, "what's wrong?"

jimin paused for a while to catch his breath before facing jungkook again, "daesom. she told me that she likes—"

at that right moment, daesom burst through the door, covering jimin's mouth from blurting out anything.

"mmffmm!" jimin's voice came out muffled.

"what is going on?" jungkook asked.

"nothing! absolutely nothing!" daesom laughed nervously.

jungkook eyed her suspiciously, "i don't think so."

"it's nothing, really! sorry for bothering! we'll get going now!" daesom apologized, pulling jimin out of the shop.

"mmffm!!"

daesom pulled her hand back, wiping jimin's saliva on his shirt.

"sorry, what?" daesom asked.

"i said, let go of me!" jimin pushed her away, attempting to enter the mart once more but failed.

"where do you think you're going?" daesom pulled his ear.

jimin sighed, "fine, i'll stop but please let go of me. it hurts."

"it's your fault." daesom shrugged.

"i was just trying to help you. who knows if he likes you back?" jimin said.

daesom slapped jimin's shoulder, "be quiet! we're still outside his mart! he can hear it!" she whisper-shouted.

"ah, it hurts! you really do like hurting people, don't you?" jimin rolled his eyes.

"no. only you cause i hate you so much." daesom spat.

"bitch."

daesom scoffed, "what did you just call me?"

jimin stared at her innocently before shaking his head, "nothing."

"that is absolutely not nothing! how dare you call me that?! to a girl!" daesom scoffed loudly.

"you're so loud. just leave me alone." jimin said, making his way back to the mart.

daesom pulled her hair out of frustration and groaned, "that guy, really! i hate him so mu— wait, is he gonna tell jungkook?!"

daesom widened her eyes and gasped before running into the mart again.

jimin was there, grabbing a banana milk while jungkook was just doing his own thing.

daesom stared at the both of them and furrowed her brows, "he didn't tell jungkook?" she muttered.

"you both are coming here a lot today." jungkook stated after taking notice of daesom.

daesom shrugged, "i haven't bought my milk today, remember?"

jungkook nodded, "right."

jimin then approached them and payed jungkook for the milk before handling it to daesom, "here. it's the last one left."

daesom furrowed her brows, "don't you want it?"

"so you want me to take it?" jimin asked.

after hearing his words, daesom immediately grabbed the milk, afraid that she won't be drinking any banana milk that day.

jimin chuckled and just as he was about to leave the place, jungkook called for his attention.

"what about your change?"

"keep it." jimin said, and left the mart.

jungkook and daesom glanced at each other, confused at jimin's sudden change of attitude.

"why is he suddenly so kind to me?" daesom asked.

jungkook shrugged, "i have no idea."

"oh, right. jungkook." daesom called out.

jungkook looked at her, "what?"

"if by any chance jimin tells you something weird, don't believe it." daesom uttered.

jungkook, who seemed to be confused with daesom's words, frowned, "huh?"

"just don't believe anything weird he says to you." daesom repeated.

"why would i believe in something weird?" jungkook asked in a 'duh' tone.

"i'm just saying." daesom said, sipping into the milk jimin bought for her.

"why is everybody so weird today?" jungkook sighed.

"don't copy yoongi." daesom said.

"see? you're so weird. why would i copy yoongi when i don't even know who he is." jungkook sighed again.

a/n:

why do i feel like this story is getting lamer?

(p.s. namjin are gonna appear after the next few chapters yehet)