6

"i'm winning!" hoseok grinned.

"no you're not, i am!" daesom said.

they were playing the game of life at the moment and made a bet that the loser must do anything the winner asks them to.

"i win!!" hoseok yelled and jumped up and down out of excitement.

daesom puffed her cheeks, "it's so unfair! you cheated!"

"where's your proof?"

daesom glared at him and stayed quiet, waiting for hoseok's request.

"what do i get as a punishment?" daesom asked, drinking her banana milk.

this time hoseok smirked, and daesom could tell that it wasn't good news.

"confess your feelings to jungkook."

confess your feelings to jungkook. those words kept ringing onto daesom's mind.

"what?! no way! you know i can't do that!" daesom panicked.

"that's why i'm making you do it!" hoseok beamed.

"i'm not doing it." daesom crossed her arms.

"you lost, okay? you can't break promises. especially not to the person who pays for your school fees, food, clothes and everything!" hoseok narrowed his eyes on her.

"but still—"

"and to say that you didn't even help me! all you do is sleep, not even bothering to work as a part-timer or something! look at jungkook, he's such a nice kid!" hoseok babbled.

daesom sighed hopelessly, "but how can i? what if he rejects me?"

"you never know until you try." hoseok chirped.

"please give me a lighter punishment. i'd rather work as a part-timer than that." daesom pouted.

"oh, shut up already. i'm not changing my decision." hoseok said.

daesom sighed, "fine, i give up! but please give me some time. i'll confess by the end of the week."

hoseok's eyes lit up, "great! there's two days left until the week ends! make sure you keep your promise!"

daesom groaned, "hmm."

-

"haven't you bought it this morning?" jimin asked, watching her take a handful of milks from the tray.

"hoseok wanted me to buy these for yoongi." daesom shrugged.

"who's hoseok?" jimin asked curiously.

"my annoying brother."

"oh. and by yoongi, do you mean the mint-haired yoongi?" jimin asked again.

daesom looked up in surprise, "how do you know?"

"wait, i'm right?! yoongi's a close friend of mine, you know." jimin uttered.

"really? that's surprising."

"what are you guys doing?" jungkook asked them from behind.

daesom then thought about the deal she and hoseok made and suddenly felt very flustered around him.

"i don't know. she wanted to buy milks for her brother's friend who turned out to be my best friend." jimin shrugged.

"yoongi?" jungkook questioned.

"yeah, yoongi." jimin nodded.

"you guys are weird." jungkook said all of a sudden.

both heads turned to him, "what?" they chorused.

"why would you say that?" jimin asked.

"you both fought just yesterday yet now you're, i don't know... friends?" jungkook shrugged.

daesom scrunched up her nose, "eww, friends?! no way dude."

jimin shook his head, "me and her? i'm sorry, but we just don't click together."

jungkook frowned, "you guys are so lame."

jimin groaned, "and you suck."

a/n:

yoongi and taehyung on the next chapter!