You are sick.

I swear I'm not dead okay..just a little bit busy  

***

 It was 2am. Jacob was still asleep in his room and you were on the couch dealing with a massive migraine and what seemed like a fever.

You didn't bother waking him up because he had just gotten back from a long tour and was super duper tired and grumpy so you just let him sleep.

5 minutes into the second episode of Under the Dome you start to get really nauseous and feel like you are going to throw up. You quickly ran to the bathroom and did what you hoped wouldn't happen.

Jacob heard your footsteps running up the stairs which woke him up so he quickly went to the bathroom to check on you.

"Baby are you okay?" "Oh my God your burning up," He said pulling your hair back and rubbing your back.

"I'm fine Jacob just go back to bed," you said starting to feel really bad because you woke him up.

"I'm not going to bed until I know you are okay (y/n)." "Don't worry about me I was having jet lag anyways so I couldn't go to sleep," he mumbled.

He help you stand up after a few minutes and you brushed your teeth so your breath wasn't so icky and go get the bad taste out of your mouth.

He then picked you up and carried you to his room and laid you on his bed.

"I will be right back I'm going to get you some medicine okay?" You quickly shook your head yes and he pulled the covers over your body so you weren't too cold.

His bed was super comfortable to you so he almost had to wake you up when he came back in there to give you the medicine that would help your fever and migraine.

"Thanks Jbobl." "You didn't have to help me though." You said giving him an apologetic look.

"Look baby girl, I love you but when you are sick you need someone to take care of you and that someone is me, don't feel bad because you woke me up or because I'm not getting enough sleep I don't care about that.....I care about you and how you are doing." He  said looking into your eyes.

"I love you so much Jacob." "I love you too Babe but it's time for you to try and sleep." Jacob said tucking you in bed then getting in himself. He pulled you into his arms and the darkness quickly consumed you.

-Time skip to afternoon-

The sunlight was peering into Jacob's  room due to it being 1pm. "Hey kitten how are you feeling?" Jacob  asks walking into the room.

"A little bit better but I'm still super achy." You mumbled unable to talk due to your sleep heavy voice.

"Well do you want me to carry you downstairs?" He asked. Before you could say anything else he picked you up bridal style and carried you.

"Jacob Whitesides  at your service." He said putting you down on the couch. "Jacob all I want to do is cuddle with a kitten." You said laughing. He quickly squished himself into the couch and pulled you closer. "Better princess?" He asked. "Much better."

The rest of the day was filled with you and Jacob cuddling and watching a bunch of cheesy comedy movies. Oh and of course a bunch of kisses on your forehead from Jacobl and him claiming that he was "checking your temperature".

--------

A/n- Hello MY babes, I am back and updating since they edited the online version of wattpad. I missed all of you😘😘. Im LOOKING FOR SOME more imagine suggestions SO comment THEM and I will try my hardest.

Don't forget to vote and follow. Also tell me if there are any mistakes in this, I want my content to be as best as it can be for you guys!!

-K