Chapter 40

Later that night, Becky was tired from running around with Crispin all day. Poor guy, in the end, he'd settled on a little pewter bracelet as a gift for Gracie. The silly ungrateful girl that she was. The more she thought about the situation, the angrier Becky got. Crispin deserved better. As tough and unaffected as he would like to be perceived, Becky saw right through his facade.

Well, Kelley hadn't yet returned from wherever he felt he had to go without her. Disappointed, Becky got ready for bed and slipped in under her blanket.

It was now in fact one week and a half before Christmas. Classes would soon wrap up for the holidays. That meant several days of hanging around the house in nothing but pyjamas! With that pleasant thought, Becky drifted off with a smile on her face.

Hours later, she was awoken by a pair of strong arms wrapping around her, lifting her up out of her single bed. She didn't even have to open her eyes to know exactly who had her. "Kelley..." she mumbled sleepily.

"Hush..." he whispered, swiftly carrying into his room. He was still feeling the cold from the outdoors and her bed warm body was what he wanted most at that moment. Even if only to hold her close. He gently lowered her onto his bed, got undressed and slipped in beside her. Making quick work of undressing her from her nightie, he then quickly covered them both up with his blanket. She hadn't even fully awoken, yet she instinctively sought out his warmth, burrowing herself into his chest.

Heaven on earth was lying skin to skin with Becky in his arms. It had been a long day and he was glad to be back where he belonged.

"Sh... sleep, love," he murmured contentedly.

Becky would have been happy to sleep all day, had it not been for the distinct sounds and aromas coming up from in the kitchen. The boys were up and busy. She eventually opened her eyes to find Kelley staring down at her. He was quietly leaning up on his elbow, just watching her sleep.

For a moment, she didn't realize that she was no longer in her own bed. Her confusion must have registered with him because he leant down and gave her a reassuring kiss on the nose.

"You, all right?" he asked, rather amused.

"Well, it's not every day I wake up to scary looking Goth with blood red streaks in his hair," she teased. "A naked one at that!" She laughed throatily when he feigned indignation.

"I suppose we'll have to change that then," he said, suddenly serious, his warm palm caressing her lovely bare breast.

"Kelley..."

He bent his head down and kissed her from her earlobe to her chin. All the while, fondling her softness, teasing her nipple between forefinger and thumb. Automatically, Becky rested her hands on his head, her fingers curling around his long black tresses.

Eventually, his mouth took over where his fingers left off. He eagerly sucked and licked his way around from left to right then back again. His free hand, travelling stealthily down over her belly. His fingers playing with her softness before finally diving in between her legs.

"Oh, yes..." she gasped, tugging on his hair.

"You like that?" he asked, taking a moment to look at her face before burying his finger into her dewy wet centre.

"Yeah..." she nodded, biting her bottom lip.

"Well, I fucking love it!" he growled, sinking in a second finger, his thumb now flirting with her tender clitoris.

Feeling as though she was standing on the edge of a cliff, Becky wholeheartedly leapt into its awaiting abyss of pleasure. Staring down at his face as he continued to masterfully suckle and mouth her perky nipple, Becky came apart way too soon. So very aware of his long fingers delving in and out of her body, she shuddered at the sensations that overtook her. His talented thumb was relentless in its attention where she needed it most. She was literally putty in this Goth's magical hands.

"So there..." he said with a cat-like grin. "How is that for a wake-up call?"

"Kelley..." she panted, breathlessly, still toying with his hair. "Can I please fall back asleep, just so you can wake me up like that again?"

"Greedy little woman, you are," he murmured, crawling upwards, lining his substantial arousal with the slippery spot between her legs. "Careful... little lady," he warned when she enthusiastically parted her legs. "I might just slide right in."

"Oh, yes, please..." she whispered, trustingly placing her hands on his broad shoulders. She could think of nothing better than for him to fill her up with that impressive piece of man-flesh, prodding at her entrance.

"No, not just yet," he purred, kissing her on the nose, while giving her a little nudge with his hips, his erection, only just breaching the walls of her untried passage. "Don't want to hurt you just yet."

"Oh... but I want you to," she pleaded.

"Fuck, woman... you're not helping my resolve," he groaned, nudging in further ever so slightly.

"Yes, Kelley, please, even if you hurt me, I won't mind," she murmured, sliding her hands down his back.

"But that's just it," he said, forcibly disengaging his lower half from her eager body. "I do mind." He kissed her passionately, lovingly, devouring her mouth with his. "I will hurt you, and I'll hate myself for that fleeting moment. I'm not ready for that yet."

"But, I can't stay a virgin forever, can I?" she protested, slightly red-faced at all his talk.

In the distance, the voices of their housemates could be heard amongst clanging of dishes and other not so attractive sounds.

Kelley raised a definitive eyebrow and rolled his eyes before focusing his attention on Becky's frown.

"Love, I can guarantee that you will not remain intact for much longer."

"Geez, why do you have to talk like that?" she blushed.

"Because you still use words like, geez." He rolled off her, holding his sides, laughing under his breath.

"Frustrating, self-righteous Goth!" she pouted, turning over onto her side.

"Ah, you love it," he said, sneaking a kiss on her shoulder.

***

To be continued...

****

Did you enjoy this chapter? If you did, be kind enough to give it a star. Every little bit helps

Hey, don't forget to hit the FOLLOW button, and be sure to add House of Goths to your WATTPAD Library, so you don't miss the latest chapters and updates.

****

House of Goths Copyright © 2014 by Maria Bernard ISBN: 978-0-9938067-3-5

****