29. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 2

"Levi it's so expensive, it's not worth it." I whined for the tenth time, saying no to him about the Cartier Love Bracelet.

"Arielle, this is nothing, you can't stop me." Levi smiled, looking away from my face. "Miss over here!" He raised a hand up, gesturing for the girl that worked here to come.

"Hey there folks! Can I help you with anything?" She came, giving us a wide and polite smile.

"Yea hey, how much is one Cartier Love Bracelet?" He queried curiously, making my eyes roll over the fact that he's about to spend so much money on me when he literally just knew me for 2 months.

"It just depends on what kind you want, there is the yellow gold over here, which is about six thousand and five hundred dollars, joined with the other bracelet which is the rose gold. Although, the rose gold is more expensive causing exactly fifteen thousand dollars." She guided, pointing her fingers through the array of beautiful bracelets.

"What's that one?" He furrowed his eyebrows, pointing at a bracelet that was incased in a glass box that was placed higher among the others.

"Oh this one is gorgeous!" She beamed, walking us closer to the bracelet. "This Cartier Love Bracelet featuring 18k white gold wrapped in pace diamonds and black ceramic is certainly one of Cartier's classics. It is truly one of a kind." Her eyes shimmered at the bracelet, then looking back at us.

"How much is that one?" He smirked, gently holding my hand.

"Oh young man, that one is very expensive. Right now since we're having this exclusive Christmas sale, it costs about fifty thousand dollars." What she said completely made my mouth drop, who the hell would pay thousands and thousands of dollars for a hand leash?

"I'll take it." He beamed confidently.

Me and the lady almost choked from Levi's seriousness. The other workers around us just widened their eyes at Levi, probably thinking about how crazy he's sounding.

The girl finally decided to break the silence and continued to speak. "Oh. Well. Okay, just follow me over here." She carefully grabbed the bracelet off it's case, causing the diamonds to shimmer around the room. "Did you wanna engrave anyone's name on it?" She smiled.

"Yes please. It's for her." Levi threw me an attractive glance, then looking back at the lady.

"What's your name hon?" She asked me, pulling out a pen and a notepad out of her desk.

"Arielle Tesfaye." I replied, throwing Levi an anxious look.

"Okay great! I'll go ahead and engrave your name on the bracelet, I'll be back." She replied, walking her way into another room.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He winked, drawing circles around my hand with his thumb.

"I feel so bad." I cried.

"Aw why? It's my Christmas present for you." He raised an eyebrow at me, walking closer to cup one of my flushed cheeks.

"I don't know, it's just that no one has ever spent fifty thousand dollars on me before!" I sighed, still processing the whole thing.

"Well, now someone has." He cooed, landing a quick kiss on my lips.

After moments of waiting, the girl finally returned with the bracelet.