Twenty-The Wedding Day

Today was the day.

Today was the day of the wedding and I was freaking out. I kept worrying about my dress being ruined, my hair looking like crap, and my makeup being done by a clown. I've never acted like this before and it scared me.

I'm turning into a girl.

I'm totally kidding. I'm already a girl. But I am freaking out a bit.

I was sitting in a chair at a local hair salon and I kept cringing every time the lady working on my hair got close to my ear with the curling iron. Holly was sitting in the chair next to mine and she wore a huge grin on her face. She was ready for today while I was not.

Anna was chatting with Jenna on the other side of the salon. Jenna was probably trying to calm her mom down. Anna's acting like a crazy person this morning. I think everyone just wants to get this wedding over with.

After our hair got done, we all went to the church where we would get our dresses then get our makeup done.

I had to admit that I was pretty nervous. What if I trip while walking down the aisle? I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I don't do well with situations where I have to stand in front of everyone. Even if I'm not speaking.

The lady working on me finished the last touches on my makeup. I sighed and stood up from my chair to put my dress on. I opened the bag that held my dress and pulled it out. I stepped into a small room and slipped it on.

When I stepped back out of the room, Anna had on her dress already and was walking around talking to people. I smiled when I saw her. She looked beautiful.

I sat down on one of the small couches nearby and slipped on the treacherous heels we had to wear. I felt someone sit next to me so I looked over and found Anna sitting there.

"Are you ready Riley?" She asked me with a bright smile.

I nodded. "Sure."

"You'll do great." She put her hand on my arm.

Let's hope she's right.

~Aiden's POV~

I paced in my room, rubbing my chin. Well, it wasn't exactly my room. I was staying in one of the guest bedrooms in Alex's house. And I kept thinking about this stupid wedding that was today.

I was still uninvited. But I didn't give a shit. I didn't want to go to that fucking wedding anyways. Nothing could make me go. Not Ryan, not Kelly, not my dad, and not even Riley.

There was a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Come in." I said as I sat on my bed.

Alex walked in and crossed his arms. "Why aren't you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I demanded.

"Ready for the wedding." He said. I glared at him and he busted up laughing. "I'm just kidding bro. I know you're not going."

I shook my head. "You're an ass Alex."

"I know." He smirked. "I thought you were thinking about going."

"I'm not fucking going Alex. Nothing is going to get me over there." I crossed my arms.

He leaned against the doorframe. "Not even that girl you were talking about yesterday?"

Of course he would bring her into this. "Not even Riley can make me go." I told him.

Alex grinned. "C'mon Aiden." He said to me. "Just admit that you might actually like this girl. You've been hanging out with her and constantly talking to her. Not to mention that little hand holding thing you told me about."