Chapter 19 Run

Paisley POV

I was sitting on the couch eating when a maid called me "Mrs Greys" yes Xavier told all his maids to call me Mrs.Greys "there is two young ladies asking for you" I nodded and get up and walk with her to the door.

"OH MY GOODNESS Paisley your baby daddy is loaded look at this mansion it so big and beautiful " I rolled my eyes at Susie she walks in and hugs me I hug her back she let's go and walks around look at everything.

Jamie was standing there looking around to she looks at me and smiles "hey Paisley how are you" she hugs me and walk in I close the door the maid long gone

"Hey Paisley is it okay if we look around" Susie yells from some room already looking around "your already looking " I laugh Jamie follows me to the living room

"So how are you Paisley you've gotten bigger" I sit on the couch rubbing my belly "yea my belly getting heavier".

She sits next to me and starts rubbing my belly "you want something to eat " I ask Jamie says yes and we both get up and go to the kitchen.

We sit at the island in the kitchen and eat some fruit and vegetables with different dips "hey what is taking Susie so long" Jamie asks "I have no idea let go look for her".

We get up and go look for her we get to the second floor and start hearing screaming "PAISLEY RUN" we turn and look and see Susie trying get loose from a big man's hold.

"SUSIE" I yell I try to go to her but Jamie grabs me and pulls me "no Paisley think of your baby " she starts backing us to the stairs when we bump into something.

I turn around and see Jamie being pulled away from me she's fighting trying to get loose yelling another big man pulls out a cloth and puts it over her face and she faints.

What's going on I moved away trying to find somewhere to go when I feel arms go around me "hey beautiful you'll make a perfect toy for me after that thing is out of your belly" a manly voice whispers in my ear I try getting his hands off me but he's to strong I feel tears falling down my face.

"Please please let me go" I beg he starts laughing "don't start begging now wait till your in my bedroom"
I start begging more "on second thought beg for the camera I'm sure your wonderful Xavier will love it" he points to a camera up in the ceiling.

The man starts kissing my neck and linking my jaw it makes me want to trow up I cry harder

"Xavier"

Was my last word before the man puts a cloth over my nose and I start seeing darkness

This chapter is sad but I loved this one a lot please vote and share