sixteen

kehlani's pov

after the intense intercourse, i lay spent and breathing heavily on jack's bed. he's next to me and wraps his arm over my stomach, trailing kisses from the base of my ear down my neck and to my shoulder.

"jack." i pant. "that's enough."

"you don't have much stamina, do you?" his low voice asks me.

i shake my head, not sure if he saw or felt that. he suddenly and abruptly hops up from the bed. he them holds his hand out for me to take.

"let's go see if the food is ready. you're hungry, i presume?" he asks and i nod.

"very, mr. gilinsky." i reply with a smile, searching for my panties.

a low growl erupts from his throat, "i love when you call me that."

"call you what? mr. gilinsky?" i question, putting on the thin, lacy fabric.

jack slowly nods his head. his pink tongue peeks out in between his lips and it glides across his bottom one. i turn around whilst putting on the rest of my clothes because he's trying to tempt me again.

i just had sex with my boss.

and it was great.

an unfamiliar aroma fills my nose as we both walk down the generous steps of his large home. i walk a little behind him and he leads the entire way to the kitchen.

"do you like pizza?" he asks me and i nod my head.

who doesn't? jack gives me a small smile and we both take a seat at the dinner table. soon enough, food is placed in front of us. when he had said pizza, this was not what i had in mind.

this is something you'd buy in a restaurant for 15 for just one serving. this is not pizza hut.

"want anything to drink?" he asks me. "water or wine?"

"water. i'm underage, remember?" i tell him.

"i won't tell." he face splits into a small grin.

i shake my head softly and jack tells cynthia to fetch us both water bottles. i start to eat my pizza and i can literally feel his eyes on me. i look up at him through my eyelashes and he tilts his head sideways a little.

"what?" he asks me.

"shouldn't i be the one asking that?" i laugh.

i am surprisingly not uncomfortable with him. after sex, i thought i'd be trying to avoid him. if anything, i'm more comfortable with him than ever. he's still intimidating, but not as scary anymore.

"do you want to go back to work?" his raspy and deep voice cuts me from my thoughts.

i look at him once more, puzzled, "of course. i have to."

"what's the point if i'm not going back?" he questions, thanking cynthia for the water bottles.

"why aren't you going back?" i ask, opening the cap to a water bottle.

"my day is going great." he smile widens. "why would i want to ruin it by going back to work?"

"then you're right. there's no point in going if you're not going. i am your personal assistant after all." i emphasize.

"yes." he nods. "and you already personally assisted me today." he declares and i almost choke on my water.

his words make me squirm in my seat. i feel the heat rise up to my cheeks, making a blush evident on my face. i'm probably as red as a ripe tomato right now. this is so embarrassing.

"but what about johnson?" i start. "it's his first day. what if we wants me to go to lunch with him?"

jack's eyes harden at my words, "then i guess he'll call you, but you're eating right now, so what's the point in that?"

"you want to find the point in everything, huh?" i tease.

i bite my top lip and he starts to eat his untouched pizza. he fetches his buzzing cellphone from his pants pocket and answers it. his low voice ringing through the entire house.

"are you kidding me?" he angrily spits through the phone and i try to hide my surprise.

what's upset him now?

"okay, i'll deal with it when i get back." he says and then hangs up.

he's practically fuming. i guess he's going to end up returning back to the office. which means i have to, too.

"you okay?" i gently ask him and his eyes connect with mine.

he looks like he's going to shoot me.

"yes." he sighs, running his clean hand through his disheveled hair. "one of my secretary quit, which means that we might need alexa for a little long, but i don't want you to worry."

"why would i be worrying?" i suddenly snap.

speaking of snaps, couldn't he just hiring a new secretary with the snap of his fingers?

"you don't like alexa-"

i cut him off abruptly, "thanks for that."

i begin to pick at the toppings on my 'pizza' and i try to avoid eye contact. jack's voice suddenly speaks up, making me jump in my sit.

"cynthia!" jack calls out and quickly, the middle aged woman scurries towards us. "get me a beer." he mutters, adding. "get me a shot of bourbon too."

geez, she's a maid and chef, not a bartender. she nods her head, obeying him. i guess being his assistant isn't as bad as being his maid. cynthia has it much worse than me.

"you're going to drive after you drink?" i ask him, suddenly feeling nervous.

"no, i'm not that stupid, kehlani." he informs me. "you'll be driving."

my breath catches in my throat. i'm going to be driving? i've never driven a sports car. a stick shift in general. i know how to drive one, i just never have.

"me?" i whisper, breathless.

he nods slowly, "and if you get the tiniest scratch on my baby, you won't live to see tomorrow."

i just nod my head vigorously at his words. i don't want to upset him even more by saying no. cynthia returns with his alcohol beverages and he downs them fast. i'm taken aback by how fast he actually drank them.

now i know. when he's angry, he drinks. is there a day where he's not angry? being smart, i keep the question to myself.

"eat." he orders and i hadn't even realized that my pizza was getting cold.

i'm too stuck on everything. so many things are going on and running around in my brain.

{vote, comment, share}