Epilogue

One week later

She was taking a break from work and checking her phone when Ranvijay strode into the parlour with a small grin on his face. His eyes were alight with mischief. She lifted an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Wassup, Nerd Boy?"

He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Then, he slipped his hand into hers and pulled her out the door. Outside, he made her sit on his bike and said, "I got you something..."

In an excited tone, she asked, "Your bike? Thank you!"

He chuckled and scoffed, "Yeah right!" He then pulled out a small box from his pocket and handed it to her without comment.

She flipped open the box to see a silver chain with a pendant dangling from it. The pendant spelled out the word "WIN."

She looked up at him with a frown on her face to ask, "Win? Win what? What does this mean?"

He unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt. Her eyes widened as she finally read the full tattoo over his heart that she had only caught a glimpse of at the wedding.

WIN

Author's Note: I wrote this chapter because we must all know what the tattoo was, right? :D You guys just keep getting awesomer by the day, you know that right? Thank you all so much for reading this story and becoming happy. I'm glad I could manage to do that two times in the last two months. :)

I intend to come back again with another story.I just don't know when. Until then, I hope you guys have an amazing remainderof the year and here's hoping to fantastic 2016, both reality and fictionwise.- S