33

'Cause there's still too long to the weekend
Too long till I drown in your hands

WILD - Troye Sivan

ISABELLA

It was four nights and four days straight of falling asleep and waking up beside one another. It was four nights and four days straight of having my legs trapped by his much larger ones, his arms wrapped around me as he kept me pinned to the bed. This had been a pattern over the last few weeks. I didn't complain, nor did I plan on doing so. I had gone too many days wondering if I would ever get to feel this again. I went too many days wondering if I would get to feel his touch, smell his cologne, and hear his voice. I missed him, craved him, needed him - and now, he was here.

I still had a hard time wrapping my mind around everything that was happening. There were moments when I found myself pinching my arm, reluctant to see if this was all a dream. I prayed that it wasn't, or else I'd have strong words for my subconscious. But when I felt the pain that I had inflicted on to myself, I had never been more happy or relieved.

Harry was here and he was staying.

For the past four days, we had spent as much time as we could with one another. When I had to go to work, it was one of the worst feelings. I fought it. There were a few times where Harry had to physically take my phone away from me so that I wouldn't call in sick. I wanted to soak up every opportunity that I had, making up for months without one another. I couldn't have been more thankful for the weekend to be here.

Harry stirred beside me. His arm tightening around my waist. Even in his sleep he was still touching me, holding me closer to him even if it was physically impossible to get closer. The sheets and duvet of his new bed were heavenly. I made a mental note to ask Stevie where she bought them. It felt like I was sleeping on a cloud every time we went to sleep.

The sun peeked it's way through the thin drapes of his bedroom window. I could hear the familiar sounds of the traffic below. It was the sound of an alive city; of wide awake people ready to seize this sun shining day.

I sat in the peaceful silence of our sanctuary. I listened to the steady beat of his heart underneath my ear. Harry was still fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him just yet. I basked in the almost stalker moment that I was granted with... watching his eyelids flutter as he kept on dreaming.

Harry's face was incredibly attractive. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that. It amazed me sometimes how breathtaking he truly was. From the chocolate brown locks that curled around the nape of his neck, to the olive green eyes that would always look at me as if I hung the stars in the sky - he was beautiful.

Gently, I traced the sharp curve of his jawline. My fingers danced lightly on the stubbled skin. He stirred on a tad, his intuitive instinct to bring me in even closer. I held my breath for only a moment but soon relaxed in his hold.

I wanted to leave kisses along his face and jawline. It was hard to reach at first, my head in an awkward angle against his chest. I moved my body upwards, careful to not stir him. I didn't want him to wake just yet.

When I was comfortable enough to do so, I left featherlight kisses along his jawline. My hand trailed up his chest and to his neck, resting at the base. My fingers curled around his hair while my lips continued their careful assault on his jaw.

He stirred slightly, but not too much to wake up. I kept it up, kissing my way up to below his ear. I sucked on the spot that I knew drove him crazy. It was also enough to stir him awake.

"Hmm," he hummed underneath me, his fingers dug into my hipbones. I didn't stop kissing his neck. My lips sucked on a particular spot that I knew drove him mad. He opened his eyes, gasping, "Oh."