Chapter Seventeen

~Gabriel's POV~

When Megan left,Alisha insisted me to come with her to the museum.I really didn't want to go-it's just that Megan was gone.

"Gab,I'm so hungry.Can we eat?"Alisha asked.

I nodded my head with a smile;forced smile.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I want cake!Let's go to the cafe."

While we were walking,I thought about what happened.I felt guilty.Earlier that morning,I was alarmed when Megan left her bed.Actually,I really don't want her out of my sight.It's like I always need her.In the office,I always bully her because I want for us to have a conversation.But it turns out to be a disaster.I think I like her.

Suddenly,Alisha stopped.

"Alisha,what's wrong?"

Isn't that your fiancee'?"she pointed her index finger to the cafe we were suppose to eat.

Megan was sitting with a guy.The worse part is that she looks happy.With him.

~Megan's POV~

 "So,how did you two ended up together?"I asked,still laughing.

"Well,she asked if we could be together,"he replied,"See now,Megan?Getting girls is easy.But getting you wasn't."

"Hahaha...When was the last time we had a conversation like this?About 6 years?I really missed you,Charles,"I said.

"Yeah,me too.So,I have to go now.My girl is waiting for me,"he smiled.

"Yeah.You should go.Bye,Charles!"

Once he left,I went to the bathroom.I checked on my phone.

Well,nothing...

I quickly went home.When I got there,I quickly went upstairs-to find Gabriel sitting on the chair glaring at me.

I first looked around,trying to ignore his glare.

"Did the date went fine?"he suddenly asked.

I turned my gaze to him and threw him a confused look.

"Date?"

"The guy you're with this morning.How did it go?"

"It wasn't a date,"I replied.

"Stop talking nonsense.I saw you.You two were laughing non-stop.I think you'd prefer to be with him!"he growled.

Wait,is he jealous?

"You're misunderstanding things.We were laughing because he was telling me how his girlfriend and him met.Calm yourself down,"I chuckled.

 "Is that true?"

"Yes.Will I ever lie to you?"

I looked at him.His looks like he was satisfied.Is me hanging out with a guy gets him mad?

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

And here I was,trying to fall asleep.Why can't I fall Asleep?Must be because of the cushions.It's a little different.

"Hey,"Gabriel suddenly whispered.

I turned to him,"Hey."

"You can't sleep,can you?"

I nodded my head in agreement,"You?"

"Can't.I'm sleeping on the floor."

I narrowed my eyes and let out a deep sigh,"Fine.You can sleep in the bed but just keep your distance."

His face lit up as he throws his pillows.

"Thanks,Megan,"he whispered.