Christmas Morning

IN HONOR OF CHRISTMAS BEING A COUPLE DAYS AWAY;

p.s. whatever they got you for christmas is whatever you want it to be. sorry if I said "small box" and you wanted something big. or vise versa. but ¯\_()_/¯.      

Also, sorry if they seem kinda repetitive. I kinda ran out of inspiration :)

T O N Y

"Baby! Babe! (Y/N)!" Tony screamed, jumping on the bed.

"Tony," you groaned, looking over at the clock. "It's six in the fucking morning. Let me sleep."

You could already visualize his frown when the bed stopped moving. You shook your head and opened your eyes to find him pouting with a red box with a ribbon around it in his hand. He moved it closer to you until you took it.

On it was a small note, Merry Christmas, Darling. I love you. ~Tony

"Aww, Tony," You whispered, kissing him lightly on the lips, feeling his smile return.

"I love you, (Y/N). Merry Christmas," He whispered, snuggling closer to you.
•••••••••••••

S T E V E

Steve woke you up lightly, a Santa hat on his head. You smiled, rubbing your eyes and stretching.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)," He whispered, kissing your forehead.

He practically carried you, making you squeal. He laughed and led you out of the bedroom. On the table was a grand breakfast, well prepared. In the middle of the table was a big box wrapped up. You covered your mouth in surprise, feeling Steve wrap his arms around you from behind.

"You like it?" He asked, kissing your cheek.

"Yes, I love it," You replied, turning in his arms to kiss him.
•••••••••••••

B R U C E

Bruce opened his eyes to find you shaking him awake, a wide smile on your face.

"Wake up, Brucie! It's Christmas!" You whisper-yelled, earning a groan and a smile from him.

"Okay, okay. Just let me..." He closed his eyes for a second, opening them to find a small green box in your hand.

"Merry Christmas!" You shouted while he took the box and used his free hand to give you a tight hug.

He kissed you on your lips before walking out of the room and coming back with his very own box for you.
•••••••••••••

T H O R

You banged on the walls really hard, trying to wake up Thor. He bolted up to find you smiling gleefully. He sighed and laid back down, closing his eyes.

"Thor! No! It's Christmas!" You said, jumping up and down.

He opened his eyes, sitting up faster than ever, "Oh yeah! It is, isn't it!" He joined you in your gleeful smiling, jumping slightly on the bed.

He ran out of the room only to come back with a large box in his hands. You couldn't even see his body behind it.

"Merry Christmas, my lady. I love you!" He shouted, shaking the box a little.

You laughed and he set the box down. He walked over to you and gave you a big kiss.
•••••••••••••

C L I N T

You felt something poking your arm, so you just scooted away from it. The covers shifted and the poking began again. You furrowed your eyebrows and opened your eyes, turning around to see Clint's finger poking your arm.

"(Y/N)! It's Christmas!" He shouted when you woke up, throwing his arms up in the air.

You laughed, shaking your head. "Merry Christmas Clint."

"Merrrrryyyyy Chriiiiiiistmaaaass!" He shouted again, running around the room until you got out of the bed.

Then he smiled at you and reached under the bed, pulling out a rectangular box with your name on it.

"I love you, (Y/N). Merry Christmas," He whispered before he kissed you and put it in your hands.
•••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You woke up, alone. Your brow dipped and you sat up, stretching.You yawned and walked into the kitchen, seeing a little box sitting on the microwave. You smiled and opened it, finding a note.
Hey, turn around!

You did as it said and saw Pietro with a wide smile, a Santa hat and a big box in his hands. He jumped giddily and pushed the box in your hands, kissing you as he did so.

You laughed and kissed him back. He then murmured against your lips, "Merry Christmas, (Y/N). I love you, so much."

You smiled, "I love you too." and kissed his cheek, hugging him in the process.

You parted and laughed when you looked at him again in the Santa hat, causing him to laugh and hug you again.
•••••••••••••

B U C K Y

You heard a loud sound against the bedroom door, opening your eyes to see Bucky coming in with a big rectangular box. It looked almost as tall as him. He smiled at you cheekily and set the box on the floor, crawling onto the bed. He laid beside you and kissed you deeply.

"Merry Christmas, dear. I love you... I hope you like what I got you!" He said the last part like an excited child, jumping off the bed.

He picked up the box and you yawned, sitting up with a very sleepy look on your face. He chuckled and stepped out of the room, saying something like you need coffee.

He came back with two cups of coffee and a wide smile on his face.
•••••••••••••

L O K I

Loki groaned when you shook him, repeating, It's Christmas over and over again.

He smiled, "Ok, I--" He rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"C'mon, It's Christmas!" You yelled, moving his blanket.

He chuckled and nodded, getting up, "(Y/N), calm down."

He looked at you smiling and dove in fir a kiss, saying that he loved you. He got up and opened the drawer of the nightstand, pulling out a small box, putting it in your hands as he kissed your forehead.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)," he murmured against your head.

GUYS. STAR WARS WAS AMAZING. I LOVED IT. I MEAN THERE WERE THINGS THAT COULD'VE BEEN BETTER BUT I LOVED IT. POE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER BUT I LOVED ALL OF THEM AND OH MY GOD I DIED OVER AND OVER. IT WAS SO GOOD.
*please don't comment spoilers for people who haven't seen it. thanks :)