Traffic + Rain

Nothing screams UGH better than traffic jam when it's raining cats and dogs.
(My English teacher would be so proud that I used this phrase right now)

So today, we went to some festival and it was all fun and games till it started to rain, so we ran into the nearest place where rain wouldn't reach us. And then the rain went even like harder what so ever.
So we were stuck under a small thing and it was raining torrents, and there was this v v v cute man and omg he was so cute but anyways, so we had to wait till the rain slightly stopped so we could go back to the car.
And since the festival was two hours away from home, AND there was traffic AND the highway turned to a river full of trash (THANKS GOVERNMENT!!)
It took us three hours and a half to get back home. And honestly it's exhausting, I got hungry, all I had was a chocolate bar, my battery ran out, etc.
I was dying.

So yeah traffic is quite exhausting and disturbing, I love rain, don't get me wrong, but not when the highways become all muddy and river-like.
I swear the water was like a foot deep if not more and so many cars broke down and shit.

Ugh so that was my exhausting day, mini rant about traffic so yay!
And I still haven't recieved any question for my Q&A???? WHY U NO LOVE ME??? WHYYY??

Leave a comment below if you can relate to traffic and don't forget to #ASKFAB

stay awesome.