The One

^My Christmas party last night

***

After our lengthy talk, they offered me to pay for a hotel for me to stay in tonight as the premises of my house weren't exactly safe.

But of course I've refused and they said that they'll camp on my couch as I'm being "stubborn and unnecessarily complicated" ,but I won't leave my house on their hands for a hole night.

I could wake up and have cameras everywhere with my videos put up on R-Rated websites or something.

So no thanks buddy.

Two of them are now on my couch and Abel is sitting on an armchair by my fire.

The smell of burning wood makes me feel like it's Christmas but it's not.

What a shame.

I love Christmas.

Anyway.

I had my book in my hands and was on the floor, sprawled like a starfish on a blanket in front of the fire.

I can't keep still. Never ever in my life.

I need to constantly shift feet, sit on my feet, lay down on my side, have my feet up sometimes, lean mostly on my desk or stay sideways on my comfy armchair.

I just can't find the perfect position.

Evidently, all men offered me their seat when they saw me laying my blanket down, but I quickly refused them.

And it seems that they've learned that I'm just weird and won't accept anything once I've said no.

The book was quite interesting.

I was reading Ender's Game and it was amazing. All the action and that boy's evolution surprises me every time I read it.

It might be or might not be the 6th time I'm reading this.

But that's none of your business now, is it?

Leo and Abel were asleep already and Dante didn't look that far off.

He was struggling to keep his eyes open.

I guess he didn't sleep last night. Neither did the boys. They really worried over the wrist thing.

I can't figure these men out. Are they nice or are they bad? I just can't decide.

I stared at Dante, studying his face.

This man. This absolutely breathtaking man is infatuated with me. He said it himself. But is he just confused? Does he want a serious relationship?

He most likely does, seeing that he acts as he does when it comes to his Cinderella .

Me.

When it comes to me.

Now, would I even consider dating this guy?

He's handsome, yes, but does his personality match mine? He seems like a sweet guy over all, ignoring the episode last night. And he truly seems to care about me. Even though he doesn't actually know that I'm the person he likes.

What if he feels betrayed again? What if I decide to tell him that I'm the droid he's looking for and he feels betrayed again and doesn't want to be with me?

Not that I would or I care in any way.

But still.

I, as the coward I am, might tell him minutes before his plane takes off that it was me.