21

A/N: For a more enjoyable read, listen to Outta My Hands by Selena Gomez at the beginning of this chapter. This is also a note that there will be a smut so please don't read the beginning if you're uncomfortable.

Enjoy (:

________

Lauren's POV

There was so much racing through Lauren's mind at the moment. Anger, betrayal, love, but most importantly, lust. She felt her adrenaline kicking in, truthfully, it was probably the affect of the alcohol she consumed earlier.

A week ago Camila had left Lauren, completely vulnerable, completely broken, and Lauren wanted revenge. In Lauren's mind, what better revenge than making Camila remember why she's lucky.

Camila broke the kiss, she moved her head back looking into Lauren's dull green eyes, lust filled.

"Lauren we need to talk..." She panted, out of breath due to the intense kiss they had just shared.

"We can talk later babe," Lauren smirked. Camila opened her mouth to object, however Lauren used that as an entrance into the Latina's mouth.

She pushed her hands down the brunette's thighs, traveling back up to her ass and holding onto it for her dear life.

Lauren broke the kiss and moved her lips over to Camila's neck, "L-lauren st-stop," Camila attempted to say, however she was cut off by her own moans as Lauren sucked on her neck, leaving a trail of red marks.

"Fuck Lauren," she moaned, feeling the damp spot in her panties grow.

Lauren removed her lips from Camila's neck and looked down at the brunette who layed beneath her, ready to surrender.

"Want me to stop?" Lauren teased, moving her hand to Camila's front.

"Fuck you," Camila angrily mumbled.

"Fuck me then," Lauren winked, causing Camila to pull Lauren's head down by her collar and attack her lips.

Lauren smirked into the kiss, sneaking her tongue into the brunette's mouth. Camila didn't bother fighting, she knew Lauren would win, so she let Lauren's tongue wander her mouth.

Camila felt weak to her knees, she had come here to be on good terms with Lauren, yet here she was underneath the girl, mentally begging her to fuck her.

Lauren used her free hand to pull the string on Camila's sweatpants, allowing them to be loose. She snuck her hand down the brunette's pants, rubbing her with want through her panties.

Camila felt the urge to already shout, but she didn't forget the guests who were also in the house.

She furiously bit her bottom lip, cursing Lauren mentally for the urge to scream.

Lauren pulled her hand out of Camila's sweatpants and snuck it underneath the brunette's shirt. She pushed her body back, pulling Camila's shirt off over her head.

After throwing the shirt on the floor, she looked down at Camila's bra, frowning at the fact that it still kept the brunette covered. She reached behind the brunette's back, unhooking the material and throwing it on the floor.