Extended Summary

cover by the amazing wonderswoman !! Love it so much!

• Enjoy •

Sirius Black had always known what is was like to be the forbidden fruit. He was the guy that girls mothers warned them about.

The guy that fathers bought shotguns for.

The leather jacket wearing, cigarette wielding, devastatingly handsome rebel without a cause.

He was the person girls sought out for a night that they would always remember and never regret.

The guy that girls desperately tried to change just so they could say that they had changed the seemingly screwed beyond repair player of the school.

In better words; Sirius Black was the resident heartbreaker at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

He was Hogwarts very on Forbidden fruit, that even girls from all houses couldn't help but want a little taste.

Never in a million years would he have imagined that the roles would be reveresed.

Never would he have thought that the one thing he wanted most in the world would belong to his best friend.

Sirius Black's very own forbidden fruit came in the form of a 5'6, green eyed French vixen by the name of Joséphine Marie Seignar.

And Sirius Black would do anything to get her.

Sara Sampaio as Joséphine Marie Seignar.

"I'm marrying your best friend, I don't want to, but I am."

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black

"I've never been one to follow rules, Little bird. You're mine, even if I have to crash that wedding to tell your parents myself."