CHAPTER 16

The moment I realized I've been texting Ethan this whole time, my jaw dropped and I covered my mouth with my hand.

I remember the day I sent him that video. I also remember what he sent me next...

It was Ethan.

Which means...the nude pics he sent me, which make me swoon, are Ethan's.

I was brought back to reality when Cameron asked politely to take the phone back.

"Who is she?" Cameron questioned us.
I don't show my face in the video. Therefore, they can't recognize the girl.

"I don't know but she's hot man!" Grayson said not taking his eyes off of the phone screen.

I could feel myself blushing the whole time and I tried to hide it while they were watching the video over and over again.

What should I do now that I know who fuckboy is..?

"Dude she almost showed her nipples! Ugh! Why did she end the video like that!? Ethan is fucking lucky to have her." Cameron said and both Grayson and Aaron agreed by nodding speechless.

Little do they know the girl in the video is me.

It all makes sense now. Why he got so pissed and jealous when he caught me and Grayson making out on their couch. Why he called me a slut. Why he hates me.

I remember telling him I have a boyfriend when he told me he has a girlfriend. But I lied. I wanted him to think I'm just having fun like him. I didn't want him to know I started liking him.

Ethan suddenly entered the room.

"Hey Ethan who's that hot chick in the video." Aaron asked showing him the video. Ethan glanced at me to see my facial expression. It was blank; I pretended I didn't know what video they were talking about. I took my phone out of my pocket and pretended I was playing games.

"It's none of your business!" He hissed at them grabbing his phone from Cameron's hands.

He begun making his way toward his room and without hesitation I texted fuckboy.

Sam: hey

When Ethan saw the text he stopped walking. He turned around and looked at me not really sure if he wanted to text me back.

Fuckboy: hi

He gave me one last look before he went to his room.

Sam: why didn't you come yesterday?

He didn't reply. Really fuckboy? Really? Or should I say Ethan..

"Excuse me guys. I need to go to the bathroom" I said making my way to Ethan's room.

I opened the door and saw Ethan naked. I'm not regretting I didn't knock the door first.

He noticed me after I closed the door.

"Hey fuckboy." I said rather angrily.

"What are you doing here!? I'm naked get out!" He whisper-yelled struggling to put on his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Don't worry! I didn't see something i haven't seen before." I snapped crossing my arms and walked towards him.

"W-What do you mean?.." He stuttered nervously.

"I know who you are Ethan." I said looking right in his eyes. I took his phone from the bed.

"Give it back!" He tried to take it from my hands but I pushed him away.

I went through his messages. Our conversation was on top. I tap on it and show him the messages.

"Who is Sam Ethan huh!? I think we both know it's me!" I hissed trying to be as quiet as I can.

I stood in front of him waiting for him to answer.

"Well...yeah it is you." He said looking me dead in the eyes. No emotion at all.

"Is that the only thing you have to say!?" I whisper-yelled.

He remained so calm it made me go ever crazier.

"Ye-"

"Why the fuck didn't you come yesterday!?"

"I changed my mind."

"About what?"

"You." He responded immediately.
I remained silent.
"I didn't come because I was fucking my girlfriend..I had a great time..but anyway that's none of your business. I don't like you Sam. I never liked you, I never cared about you. I just used you. Deal with it! And you as the slut you are you kept sexting me. Thanks for that babe. I would gladly fuck you but since you're with my brother now, you can go fuck him! I bet that's the only thing you're good at!"

His words felt like a thousand knives stabbing me. I slapped him as hard as I could.

I ran out of his room in tears. I went in the bathroom which, to my luck, is right across his room. I slid down the door after I closed it. I buried my face in my hands and I cried my eyes out.

Is that what he really thinks of me? I thought we had something..

I stood up and I looked myself in the mirror. It didn't take me long to start crying even harder..

I realized this is where he took the first pic he ever sent me of himself.
This is the where he moaned my name thinking of me in the video he was in the shower.

Now he's calling me a slut.

He thinks I'm a slut.
Oh he hasn't seen anything yet.

I wiped my tears and fixed my messy hair. I unbuttoned my shirt down to the button that's in between my boobs to show off my cleavage.

He doesn't want me, he used me.

He doesn't want me once.
I don't want him twice.

I opened the bathroom door and I walked back into his room with confidence. Inside I wasn't really sure this is the right thing to do..

He was still in his boxers.

"So this is a goodbye." I said as he turned around to face me.

"I think I already made that clear." His voice was low and raspy again with no emotion.

"Good..now let me say goodbye my way." I said walking straight to him.

I grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled him really close. I quickly grabbed him by the back of his neck and crashed my lips against his.

He didn't kiss back but I knew he was trying really hard not to.
I continued moving my lips on his as I ran my hands up his shirtless body. I then pushed my body up against his to get rid of any space between us. He eventually gave in and kissed back running his hands down my sides.

It wasn't a long kiss but it was passionate and lustful. I don't regret kissing him. I would lie if I say I didn't feel anything. He made my body go crazy and crave his more and more with every touch.

I all of a sudden pull away. His mouth slightly hanging open and his eyes still closed.

He liked it.

I smirked.

Too bad he doesn't want 'a slut like me'.

"Goodbye Ethan." I say and walk out of his room humming the lyrics, I'll leave you with the memory and the aftertaste.

And that's exactly what I did.

-----------------------------------------------------

🙈🙉🙊

HEY GUYS WHATS UP?
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER❤️❤️