Chapter 12: Why Did You?

"Just my luck."

"Just my luck."

Those words left together from our mouths. Great! Now even the feelings we shared were mutual?

"Tadaa....!" Valery chirped, releasing both of our hands from the handle. She threw a smile in his way and my way too, which said, 'no way you are starting something now, just stop sulking and get in!'

A sneer left my lips at her smile as I sauntered into the restaurant-- ignoring the person-- and searched for the three familiar faces. Obviously, Alejandro can never overtake Phillipe in the case of driving.

My gaze wandered left and right in the packed restaurant when my eyes stopped on the sight of familiar blonde hair.

"Hey, guys!" I waved and strolled towards them.

"Hey, love!" Ivanna said while Sein just grumbled something under his breath-- who was seated opposite Ivanna, on an eight-seater table-- and pretended to analyse the menu card.

Even I'll see, if you can avoid me for more than an hour.

"Who is that?" I pointed the person who was seated beside Ivanna, glancing at the menu- or more like pretending like Sein. He was wearing a floral shirt, sunglasses blocked the view of his eyes while his black curly hair made an almost unnoticeable contact with his shoulders when he nodded his head towards the prices, was secured by a weird floral cap.

He was looking a total gay weirdo to me.

Do men really wear floral shirts and sunglasses in restaurants of Spain? He probably is the first one I've met. Scratch that, seen.

"Just sit beside me and I'll say." She patted the seat to her left while the weirdo was on the seat to her right.

"Yeah...?" I asked, after getting comfortable on the seat. Don't say that he's your boyfriend now! I never had expected Ivanna to hide something so big from me, nor there was a possibility that she hooked with some guy like him. But looks could be deceiving.

"He is your brother," she mumbled quietly, making my eyes widen.

"What?!" I yelled, grabbing the attention of nearby busy tables, whose gaze was saying, 'did you lose your mind chicka?'.

I threw a tight smile in their direction and waved them, to avoid further embarrassment whilst Sein's shoulders shook attempting to control his laughter, hiding his face behind the menu. That's when I noticed that Phillipe was not here.

"Yuk! He can't be my brother." My lips let out an hissing sound, pointing at the weirdo. Though my brother was not as attractive as me but I couldn't get myself to accept the fact that stated my brother was something like that....

"Why can't I be?" the weirdo removed his glasses and gave me the clear view of confused brown eyes, similar to mine. He indeed was my cousin brother. What the fuck did he do himself?

"What did you get yourself into? You look like a gay in that floral shirt." I placed a hand on my mouth, to stop myself from laughing out loud and attracting unnecessary attention. My finger pointed his outfit as he scowled at me and dumped his head into the menu again.

"He just doesn't want the media to recognise him," Ivanna said, giggling.

"He could've at least dressed manly." Sein revealed his face, smirking at menu behind which Phillipe's face was hidden.

"Shut up. As if you are manly. After all, you go to dress shopping with my sister." At this, I and Ivanna cracked up, not caring the burning stares from the strangers around us. Both the men stuffed their faces in the menu card, Sein trying to avoid his embarrassment while my brother trying to avoid his 'new look', I guess. Wait till Valery comes.