30

Neriah

"Do you really have to go." I wrapped my arms and legs around Jacques' leg as he packed his last suitcase.

"Yes I do." He laughed.

He thinks this shit is funny but I really don't want his ass to go.

"Put me in your suitcase and bring me with you." In two days the Cav's finally play the Toronto Raptors in Canada. This will be a way for Jacq to redeem himself after the last game. He's been practicing in the backyard for the last three days on his three point shooting just in case he misses it again.

Which I don't think he will.

"You know I would if I could."

I wish i could go to cheer him on, but Coach called me last night and told me I have to stay behind with the other staff member since the raptors is giving them a medical team while they're in Canada. I was so mad when he told me, I'm a huge fan of the Toronto Raptors.

I watched him zip the zippers on the bag and place it next to his other suitcase on the floor.

He looked down at me and shook his head.

"The bus doesn't come for 30 more minutes. So we have a little bit of time together left." I let his leg go and sat criss cross on the floor. He got down with me and put his hands on my thighs. "You gonna miss me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I will."

"Imma miss you too." He grabbed my left hand and kissed it. "I got you something so you don't be lonely." He stood up and went to his closet. "You gotta close your eyes though." I closed them and waited. "No peeking."

"I'm not". I put my hands over my eyes to prove to him I wasn't.

"Okay now." I opened my eyes to see fur. I looked up to see the biggest bear I've ever seen on my life.

"Oh my God!" I hopped up and hugged him. "Thank you." I let him go and hugged the bear.

It even smelled like Jacq. "I'm hoping lil nigga we'll keep you company while I'm gone."

I looked up at him and felt my eyes burn. "This makes me really want you to stay."

"I'm coming back in three days. After we land we have a day to look around and visit Canada then the day after we have the game, and then the day after that we have a conference. As soon as that's done we'll be back on the plane to come home."

"Why isn't that making me feel any better?"

He pecked my lips a few times.

"I'm gonna be back soon. And then I'm all yours."

I sighed. "Fine." He wrapped his arms around me and wiped my tear and kissed my forehead.

"What you gonna do when I leave longer than three days? What if I'm gone for a month or something?" My heart sank to my knees.

"I'll die." He laughed.

"You're so dramatic." He let me go and sat on the side of the bed to put his shoes on.

I waited till he finished before stepping in between his legs. He grabbed my ass firmly in his hands and pulled me into a kiss.

"You better not be up there fuckin with none of them foreign bitches." He smiled.

"Why would I do that when I got me a little foreign at home?" He picked me up and laid me on the bed. I bit my lip as he kissed on my neck all the way down to my hips.

Right as he grabbed for my shorts there was a honk outside and we both smacked our lips. He got off me and helped me up.

He grabbed both his suitcases and carried them out the room.

I followed him all the way to the door making sure he had everything.

He opened the door and sat his things on the porch.

"Give me a kiss." I reached up and tossed my arms around his neck and kissed him like I'd never see him again.

I hesitantly pulled away. We stared at each for a second.

"C'mon rookie we're waiting on you!" Coach yelled from the bus.

"I'll call you when we land. I left you some money on the kitchen counter." I nodded as he picked up his bags and walked towards coach who put his bags on the bottom of the bus with the others.

Once he was on the bus, it pulled off before i could even blink. I took a deep breath and slowly walked upstairs.

I got this big ass house to myself.

What am I gonna do?

I passed my room and hiked down the hall to his room. The bear leaned against the bed.

"What should I do while he's gone?" I grabbed it's arm and pulled onto the bed with me.

I laid it down and laid on its chest like I do Jacq.

I guess I'll catch up on my sleep.

Unique

I watched the bus pull off and sent a text to Will.

Step one complete.

-----------------