Oh, Shut Your Cliche Mouth.

Dedicated to marvel_struckk for commenting on every chapter & supporting me a LOT throughout this story. I really appreciate it! <3

A/N: I advise you to read the author's note at the end! 

Oh Shut Your Cliche Mouth.

                 He loved me? Loki loved me. Was this a trick? My eyes met with his gleaming green eyes, but there was no hint of mischief there. “You do?” I whispered, breathless.

                “Yes.”

                “Even though, I killed your hair?” I muse, a smile toying on my lips.

                “I’d let you dye my hair anytime, if it meant being with you.”

                “Oh, shut your cliché mouth,” I murmured, pulling him into a short kiss. My smile widened into a grin as I pulled away. “But I’ll hold you on to that.”

                “I don’t doubt it.” He replied.

                “Let’s do something; just you and I. Today.” I offered. It was barely six o’ clock. It’s the perfect time to get out of the house and do something.  

                “Like what?”

                “Well, there’s this movie I’ve been dying to see.”

**

                “Superman is hot.” I stated, purposely emphasizing on ‘hot’ just to irk Loki. I grinned as soon as I saw Loki’s disgusted expression on his face. “He can save me any day.” I added on. The cold air greeted me harshly as Loki and I stepped outside of the movie theater. I tightened my coat around me.

                “Well, you know what? I thought Faora was hot, too. She can be my parter in crime anytime” Loki replied with using the same tone I had earlier.  I scoffed, pretending to be offended. He chuckled, wrapping his around my shoulder pulling me towards him. A soft kiss was planted onto my forehead. “But you’re beautiful and the best partner in crime a man like me could ever wish for.”

                “Are you trying to save yourself?” I sneered.

                “I don’t know. Is it working?” He replied, and I didn’t even have to glance at him to know that he was grinning down at me. Laughing at his reply, I dragged him along with me opposite of my car and towards the small plaza this shopping center and movie theater had to offer.  A big but simple waterfall was in the middle and I led Loki to it. I sat down at the edge of it and he followed my move. I ran my hand through the icy cold water, and could feel my fingers beginning to numb at the feel. Loki’s hand gripped my wrist, lifting my hand out of the water and placing it into his own.