Chapter 7

Not Edited

Once school was over I immediately raced home- I walk to school because I don't want anyone to hurt either of my babies ( my car and motorcycle) and that doesn't fit the Alex title, it fits the actual me- Lexi, then I ate some food and got ready for tonight.

I put on a pair of spandex and a Nike sports bra. Then I put on black ripped skinny jeans and my black leather jacket over my clothes because I'm riding my bike tonight and don't want to get cold.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

When I got to the ring, it was already so packed everyone cheering on the fight that was happening right now. I went to the back and found Zach, the owner of the underground fighting ring. He told me who I was fighting and that I was on next.

I got in the ring and saw I was fighting slasha (they say her names Sasha and she pretty much slashes people so she combined it together and got slasha. I guess it stuck) Needless to say, she's good.

As I listened to the annoucer saying who was fighting, I looked around. In the crowd was Alex, and other random people. A little ways down was Jenny and I found that I saw a very familiar face that I didn't really expect to see. Any guesses to who that is again? If you said Blake, then you were right.  I don't know why I didn't expect to see him here considering his build and his cousin is Jenny, she is always at either the ring or the track.

After a while of deep thought, I decided it might be smart to listen to the announcer. One the count down of "5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Fight" was said, Slasha and I circled around each other. The one who ended up throwing the first punch was Slasha. I was defeneding while she threw aimless punches. About two good punches in, I got bored and kneed her stomach, causing her to fall to the floor with a thud. I got on top of her and punched her a few times while she fought back. Minutes later, I was declared winner when she was lying on the ground. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Once I got off the ring, I walked over to Alex and started talking to him. Jenny and Blake came over to us. 

"Damn Lexie you did great" Jenny said.

"Yeah I second that. You were amazing." Blake added.

"Thanks guys. That means a lot"

"So are you ready to party tommorow night?" 

"Umm yes, I'm stoked" I replied back to Jenny

"So I'm getting ready at your house like normal right?"

"Well yeah. It's like tradition."

An hour or so later, I headed home and got ready for bed.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/