Chapter 3. Movie Day

A/N
This chapter is based off of a different nightmare I had, i morphed the nightmares together to create this story.

There was more yelling and Colette heard things being thrown. Gramps must be home. They had to be fighting about something. Hopefully Grams was out of the warpath. Colette didn't want to look and see, and just left a note on her bed saying she was going to Jackie's and snuck out of the window and headed to Jackie's.

"You made it!" Jackie said cheerfully, bringing popcorn into the viewing room. It really wasn't a room, it was just a big walk-in closet that had a T.V. PS3 and bean bag chairs.

"Things cool off?" Cameron asked. Colette shook her head.

"Lord if I know. From what I heard, dad got bit by Ed today and Gramps got bit last night. Gramps didn't get it checked, but dad did to make sure it wasn't A.I.Ds."

"Maybe Ed's a zombie? There's a lot of that going on, you know?" Cameron offered his suggestion The girls bursted out laughing. Since when did Cam go from super jock go super nerd? "Don't you get A.I.Ds from gay people?" Both girls smacked his arm.

"No, zombie boy." Colette said, massaging the hand she hit him with. "A.I.Ds started from people having sex with monkeys. It's transferred from fluids; blood, saliva, sperm."

"We have monkeys here?! "

"Cam, stop talking. Use that brain of yours. Maybe it'll grow. Actually, keep it small, the 'zombies' won't come after you then." Jackie joked. He shot her an annoyed look.

"I'm serious! There's been UFO sightings too! It's like the ultimate sci-fi movie, but real and on earth!" Crazy boy...

"Why's everybody got to rape animals?" Jackie asked. "There's lots of that going around here." It was true. There was a new animal violator every month in the paper.

They got off that uncomfortable topic and started watching movies. Well, they weren't really movies, they were really weird, messed up videos Cameron found. They were like something that YouTube would flag and ban. They were so scary, the girls held each other and begged him to turn it off and put a real movie or something else on. Hell, they'd be happy with crappy Disney and Nickelodeon shows at this point! He wouldn't change the videos. He just laughed at them.

There was nothing funny or amusing about these videos. Words couldn't explain how awful they were. Some had torture scenes like Sinister movies, but also possessions of The Exorcist. Except Hollywood didn't produce this. The videos were all real and homemade. It was someone's sick, twisted idea of entertainment. Where did Cam find these? She didn't know if she wanted the answer... The video showed real people's pain and discomfort and even their deaths.

It wasn't until the girls started crying when Cameron finally shut it down. He was acting super weird, like everyone else in this town. Something was off about him. How could you laugh at something so disturbing? He laughed harder as the scenes intensified. They got more and more brutal. No matter what the images would not get out of their heads. It was like a permanent brand.

Colette couldn't wait for this crazy day to end.

A/N
How do you guys feel about Cameron? Does he know something others don't? Is he part of the problem or part of the solution? Do you want to see him go or stay? Find out in chapter 4, Save Me