Chapter 29

• Merry Christmas Loves •

Zoe POV

It was Christmas and the girls jumped on the bed.

Carly: MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY HE CAME

Me: he did

Layla: YES COME ON AND HE ATE THE COOKIES

Me: really baby ( smiles )

Carly: now can we go give back

Me: yes first let's open the presents

Girls: OK ( smiles )

I got out of bed and I seen my phone and August texted me this love massage. " Merry Christmas Zoe, I love you. To bad we can't spend it together I really miss you. I was wondering if I could come over. I know you prolly like no but I want to. The twins don't understand what's goin on all they know is daddy isn't here. I have a lot of gifts for you and the girls. Baby I love you can I please come back into your life I can't love without you your my everything I can't sleep with thinking about your pretty face. I'm not with the other girls I swear baby just text me back and answer me. I'll tell you everything you want. I hope you have a Merry Christmas love💘💘😔 ". I just texted his ass back.

Me: August just come over

I went downstairs and seen all the presents I bought they were smiling.

Layla: MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY LOOK

I smiled at her and she opening all hers. Than I seen Amelie crawling out her room.

Me: aww my lazy bunny

I picked her up and she wanted to get down. She crawled over to Carly. She was playing with the wrapping paper. Than their was a knock on the door and it was August with his family. Before I could say anything he just kissed me and I kissed back.

August: I love you baby

Me: I love you too ( smiles )

Layla: DADDY

August: wassup Princess

I can't stay upset at August he's to sweet and sexy as fuck.

Me: ( smiles )

Carly: MOMMY AMELIE IS WALKING

I looked and she was walking towards me.

Me: AHH ( smiles )

I picked her up and she was clapping her hands.

Me: me an the girls are gonna go to the shelter to give back

August: ight want me to come

Me: no were ok

We picked the food out that we didn't touch last night in 5 boxes.

Me: really girls

Carly: yes mommy

Than Cash said Amelie name.

Me: that's not how you say it

Cash: than how

Me: A-Melly

Ah-Melly

Cash: imma call her Melly

Me: ok

August: let me talk to you