Sans X Reader (part 3)

((I hope this one turns out alright!))

Our first real kiss...aaaah...thinking about it makes me want to relive that moment over and over.
However, my friend wasn't as happy as I was about getting my first kiss. Especially since it was from a skeleton.
I told her about it when I came over to her house.
"I can't believe you two kissed! That's absolutely disgusting! A monster?! A human?! Dating?! I'm ashamed to even consider you my friend...." My friend said and gave me that snotty look she always does when she's annoyed. That look makes me wanna hit her. "Say what you want. He's my love interest, and you can't say anything to me to make me love him less." I said firmly. Wow...I don't think I had ever been so determined to not let her bring me down...
She was taken aback by my comment and looked at the floor. "What happened to you...? You used to be fun to hang around. But ever since that dinner hang out, ever since that skeleton..." She began. She didn't finish, she just bit her lip and avoided my stare.
"Why couldn't monsters just stay underground?!" She yelled angrily. By the looks of it, she realized her mistake since she covered her mouth after saying that.
I stood up from my seat. "...I never knew how terrible you are until now. I get happiness for once in my life, and you judge it. Why bother judging monsters as a whole?!" I yelled at her. She looked like she regretted what she said. Good. "I bet you've never even talked to a monster! Their just like us! In fact, nicer! Your pathetic to judge monsters the way you do! I'm done with this! I'm done with you!" I shouted at her and began to leave. She reached her hand out towards me, looking like she was going to say something. I stopped and waited for her to say something. But she said nothing. "...you can't even manage an apology. Are you that self centered..?" I mumbled and began to leave. I started to run, faster and faster. I was mad.
But I was also hurt.
That girl had been my friend forever, and she had begun to change. I didn't want to tell myself that my old friend was changed, so I stayed with her. But now, it's too late. She was as changed as ever, and I'm done taking this from the likes of her.
I started running and running, seeing Sans's house. I shouldn't bother him...I turned directions but it seemed as if Sans just walked outside. He was getting a package.... I was hoping he wouldn't notice me...
But of course, it was just like him to notice me anyways. He ran past the package and tried to catch up to me. I kept running... "(Your name)!" He shouted. I thought he was far behind, but then I felt his hand grab on to mine. I stopped and looked at him. "W...what..."
"I hate seeing you upset. And don't bother telling me nothing is wrong. I know your not okay."
Wow. Nobody has ever looked through me like that. But why bother? He didn't know what was going on anyways...maybe it was just something small. How did he know I was upset about something serious?
"...I'm fine." I said and looked away. "You don't trust me enough to tell me the truth?" He asked and I shook my head. "I-It's not that-" "Then tell me." He demanded. I guess I have no choice... "...my friend is just...just...being ridiculous. She..." I chuckled a bit. "...she just really hates you....and monsters....and...me." I said and held back tears.
He hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. "People like that aren't worth your time..." Sans said. He was right. After a while of hugging, I finally broke the silence. "I-I should get home..."
I guess he decided he would give me some space...
"Alright...." He said with a nod.

When I got home, I tried not to think about my friend. But she was all over my memory. All I could do was go to sleep....

The next day, I awoke to a text. 'Sorry about your friend.' It was from Sans... 'It's fine, don't worry about it.' I texted back to reassure him that I was fine. 'Hey...wanna come over? My address is ____.' I texted again. I wanted to see him...he's the only thing that can make me happy now. 'Sounds fun. I'll be there soon.' He texted back almost instantly. I giggled and got myself prepared for his arrival. Soon enough, I heard a knock. I opened the door, and saw Sans. Seeing him filled my heart with joy...
"Seeing your face makes my day. Even though we just saw each other yesterday, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever..." He said and blushed, looking away with a flustered expression. I giggled and swept him off his feet. I was taller than him after all. He had a surprised look as I carried him off the ground. His blush darkened. I giggled. "Your cute when you blush." I said and he smirked. "Your cute when you giggle." He said back and I blushed a light red.
I placed him down on the ground again and we sat down on the couch. For a while he talked about his brother. How cool he was, and about when they were underground. It gave me some insight on how close he was with his brother...he always feared of losing him. That's cute.
Then he told me all about the underground. "So...that kid was the one to free everyone?" I asked and he nodded. "Frisk is special. But sort of quiet. I don't know how they did it, but it took a lot of determination." He said and I nodded. "Yeah...I don't think I would've been able to survive what Frisk did." I said.
I talked about my life, Sans listening closely. He seemed interested in what I had to say. After talking, we decided to watch a movie. We put in the Peanuts movie.
"This is a really cute movie..." Sans said as he rested his head on my shoulder. He yawned... "Yeah, I can relate to Charlie Brown on a spiritual level." I said and chuckled a bit. He curled up next to me, and I put my arm around him as he began to fall asleep. I hoped his brother wouldn't mind him sleeping over. I would've called him, but Sans was so warm....it made me sleepy. Eventually, I fell asleep next to him before getting to call Papyrus.
It was the best sleep I had in a while knowing that Sans was next to me....I felt as if he was protecting me. It was a nice feeling.

The next day, I woke up before Sans. I looked at him and smiled. "What cutie he is...." I mumbled to myself quietly. I don't know why, but I kept glancing at him while he was asleep. He when I saw him begin to awaken, happiness filled me.
"Good morning~" I said with a smile. He blinked his eyes sleepily and gave me a sleepy smile. "Mmn....good morning..." He mumbled and I kissed his forehead. "You fell asleep here." I explained. "...I should get back to Papyrus before he starts worrying about me....but before I go..." He mumbled and hugged me.
I blushed lightly as we cuddled. He was so warm, and his hugs were very nice. I covered his face in kisses. He blushed and chuckled.
Knock knock knock!
"Hm?" I asked and walked up to the door. "Is my brother in there?" Oh, it was Papyrus. "Oh, yep! He is. He fell asleep last night." I explained. Sans walked up to his brother sleepily, and Papyrus picked him up. "Don't worry. I would expect something like this from Sans. Well, I'll be off! Goodbye human!" Papyrus said and began to walk off. Sans waved goodbye.

Man do I love that skeleton.