Chapter 37 - Maybe it's fate

>13.1.16

-Yeonji's pov-

"I love you too, Min Yoongi." I whispered.

"But even if we want it or not, I still have to leave.. Not for days, but for years Yoongi." I continued.

"I'll wait." He smiled.

But deeply inside I wish he didn't say it, at least I could give up everything.

"How? For those years, we might change, no one knows." I scoffed slightly in pain.

"Maybe it's fate, no one knows what's going to happen, we'll just have to wait until then, and see if we'd changed." He smiled sending me chills all over.

"We will go through this, together, okay?" He asked.

"Together, forever." I answered.

He gave the satisfied look and said, "well.. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?" I asked, confused.

"Of course I'll be sending you off the plane, incheon airport am I right?" He said and ruffled my hair.

I nodded as response.

"Well I'll get going.. Jagiya, hwaiting!" He made a fighting gesture and it turned out to be cute.

I giggled at his action, "yah.. Sleep well, okay?" He said then smiled.

I waved at his slowly fading back view and went back into the house.

I fell onto the bed, then slowly drove off to dreamland.

-next morning-

I got ready and went off with my heavy luggage.

I said bye bye to the house and left.

It was like yesterday when I first came to Korea, and I'm leaving now.

Not a good sign though.. But it was for the best.

I didn't expect to get back with Yoongi after the stupid lie I've made.

Last night was.. Unexpected.

Until we reach incheon airport, I saw 10 familiar figures standing beside the entrance, holding a board that says "MIN YEONJI FIGHTING, WE LOVE YOU"

I chuckled at their silliness but at the same time I felt warm liquid streaming down my cheeks.

It was some tears mixture of happiness, sadness and mostly unwilling.

I was walking towards them until they spotted me and group-rushed towards me.

Minyoo was the first to approach me, since she was using all her strength running.

"Pabo! Why are you crying again? You need to take care of yourself! Don't make me worry you small kiddo!" Minyoo said while wiping my tears off while she's sobbing.

"Yes mom." I scoffed and she chuckled between those horrible sobs.

Then it was Yugyeom, pushing Minyoo away, "take care, arrasso? We'll be cheering for you." He said then pulled me into a hug.

"Ara, ajusshi!" I joked trying to make the situation less sad.

"Ji ah, you have to stay strong and eat more you know! You've been losing weight seriously.. Don't make us worry from the other side of the world alright?" Taehyung said then patted my head softly while I bob my head.

"Yah! I'll give you two years! Two years and you'll promise me to come back even healthier than before, arasso?" Zoey said then hugged me as well.

Her voice was shaky when she said that, but she's trying her best not to show.

"Yeonji hwaiting!!"

"Saranghaeyo~ stay strong mi lady"

"We'll miss you!"

"Take care."

"I'll be your hope from Korea!"

I received more encourages from the others and they hugged me one by one.

Lastly, it's the one and only.

My one and only.

He came closer to me holding a little mint green coloured box in his hand.

"I'll be back." I smiled.

"You'll be back." He mimicked then smiled.

"What's that?" I said pointing at that little box in his hand.

"You'll see.. Open it on the plane." He handed me it and played mysterious as I frowned at this guy.

"Flight 606, please proceed to the counter. You're flight will be in 10 minutes. Thanks for flying with Korean Air."

I teared up a little knowing that it's time to say goodbye.

"Love birds, time to say goodbye." My mom hushed us at the corner.

"Goodbye.. I'll come back, I promise."

"You'll come back.. I'll miss you." He said and brought me to our last embrace.

It was warm and full of unwillingness.

We let go and I walked towards another direction.

I looked back and waved to the 10.

I mouthed a "I'll be back" and left.

As soon as I walked, tears kept streaming down like a river.

I hold on tight to the small box he gave me, then went onto the plane.

-long author note alert- *be do be do*

A/N
OOOO GUYS LOOK WHOS BACK me lol. Lol. Why am I so lame lol Idek

but HEY my last update was 1 month ago and it was 3.04k reads and 404 votes. But now it's 5k reads and 731 votes. *jhope's voice* WOW MAN. Well just wanna say tq guys so much and your comments are just making me spit my dirty water out.

Well here's an update that I wrote just an hour ago~

it's short Ik but it's Bc I'm just back from all those busy schedules you know lame high school stuffs *rolls eyes*

Well I finally have time and I'll make the next update as fast as possible as I already have an idea in mind ((:

Well lastly love you 5k and all those who have read it till now you are awesome so yeah peaceeeee