Chapter 24: Mrs. Clemente

Dani

Look at me. I was a mess. What happened? It was like the past four years of my life were a tragic fairytale....a fucking lie. I can't say I hate it, Luca was the only good thing that came out of it. Here I am now...pathetic as fuck sitting in the toilet pretending to take a shower that I've already taken 30 minutes ago, trying to get as much distance from the man laying down on my bed. What the fuck is wrong with me.

 What the fuck is wrong with me

<<Luca X Dani>>

"Dani are you fucking done yet?" He groaned knocking on the door, obviously annoyed. I rolled my eyes. Impatient fucker

"No I'm not d- Luca what the fuck!" The door suddenly opened with the very shirtless Luca glaring at me. Did I mention I was naked playing hophop on my phone? No? Okay. I fucking forgot he had a set of my keys. I mentally face palmed fuck if I could I would've hit my head so hard into another amnesia. Luca's mouth fell agape as he looked at me.

"I-I'm uhh I'll.. You should p-put some clothes on" he groaned but the dent in his boxers told me he wasn't that mad. I desperately tried to cover my jubblies as he just stood their looking hungrily. Look away you ignorant fuck

"Uhh Luc....Could you fucking leave?" I murmured shyly as he just stood their and fucking stared like the horny bastard he is. He was silent...creepily silent. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at my body. I stared at his face as he approached me the hunger was in his eyes was evident  as his tongue gently grazed his lips. Fuck me...

"Gladly" he smirked as he answered hoarsely. Fuck did I say that out loud. He nodded grabbing my arms as I stood there stunned. Holy hell this cannot be fucking happening. "Beautiful" he murmured as I tried to pull my arms away from his hold but it seemed like all the strength had left my body at his gaze.

"Dani!!! You have to- oh shit!" Hunter immediately covered his eyes....I guessed he stayed here too. "I'm not looking I swear oh god, cannot unsee" he mumbled in regret as Luca immediately hugged my naked body into his. The thing in his boxers pushing against me as he covered me with his body. This man I swear to god

"What the fuck are you fucking doing here?!" Luca groaned out in anger.

"Beer pong...Dani loves beer pong I thought she might want to join us" Hunter shrugged his eyes still covered. I peeked through Luca's shoulder a smile immediately bursting through my face coming out of the former shocked state. I fucking love beer pong. I immediately forgot my nakedness and pushed away from Luca.

"Let's fucking go!" I yelled dragging Hunter's hand before he got knocked away from me

"Don't touch her when she's fucking naked!!! Not even when she's clothed!!!" Luca yelled out and just then do I remember how naked I was. Ugh fuck how many times do I have to fucking embarrass my self?!?!