Christmas W/ Fifth Harmony

it's Christmas Eve Eve Eve (aaood gave me life)

(or gonna be christmas, i honestly don't know when i post this,....or when you read this...)

BUT HEY. IT'S THE CHRISTMAS SEASONNNNNNN. wHICH MEANS SNOW (maybe), PRESENTS, FAM TIME, SMILES AND GIFTSSSSS. :) aND COOKIES AND FOOD AND EGGNOG. (what does eggnog taste like?) <- someone pls answer that

uh..i don't know what to say. my days are boring now, especially when i wake up at around like...11, and eat, and go on my phone and then uh...take a nap? idk.

it's lowkey like...13 degrees outside. i need help because our igloos and penguins and snowbears (wHY THE HELL DID I PUT SNOWBEARS I MEANT POLAR BEARS. i'm gonna put that because i'm cool.) and everything else will melt. WHICH IS BAD BECAUSE THEN I WILL NOT HAVE A HOME TO LIVE IN. my igloo is the best. you should come. we'd sip tea together and watch fetus harmony stuff.

anyways, merry holidays and happy christmas guys, ily <3 oH aND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

::

I got out of my car, making sure I had all of the gifts I was to give to the girls.

I walked up the steps of Fifth Harmony's porch, smiling as I took in the house's decoration; it was buzzing with light. It was probably Ally.

I kicked the door lightly with my foot, I couldn't knock, because my hands were full.

"Ho ho ho my hoes! Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas!" I said with a deep voice as Normani opened the door and let me in. "Hi Y/N!" They all answered back in harmony, all of them being scattered around the house. I put all my gifts down, before hugging Normani tightly.

"Hi boob." I said quietly, nuzzling my head into her neck. In my defence, I was really cold. Normani giggled at my antics, making me smile. "Hi Y/N/N," I then let go of her and took my jacket off, hanging it on the coat rack.

I then went to Dinah and jumped on her, making her laugh at me.

"Where's Ally?" I asked, as Normani sat down on the couch next to Dinah, watching Christmas movies lowly. "Kitchen." The two answered simply.

I smiled and walked into the kitchen, hugging Ally from behind as she decorated some sugar cookies, making her jump. "Hi Mama," I giggled lightly. "Hi JJ. But don't scare me like that!" She hit me with her spatula.

"Where's my oldest sibling?" I asked, hugging Ally tightly. I have a thing for hugging people. "Wow do you not love me?" Ally pouted playfully. I pouted. "No I love you Mama!" I kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Ew Y/N no!" Ally giggled, pushing me off. "Lauren's upstairs in her room. Just stop kissing me!" Ally waved me off. "I love you too!" I yelled, making my way upstairs.

"Lolo Regs!" I yell, jumping on her back as she slipped on her ugly sweater. She fell over a bit but caught her balance, holding me up by my legs. "Hallo JJ." She grinned, looking at me through her mirror. I made a face.

"Take me on a date first." She rolled her eyes. "Already did." She answered, spinning herself around making me cling onto her neck tighter making her laugh.

"Um excuse me, you made me the third wheel to your's and Dinah's date." I rolled my eyes.

"Um excuse me that wasn't a date we just went for Starbucks."