22. On My Mind.

"I know I shouldn't say it

But my heart don't understand

Why I got you on my mind."

-On my Mind by
Ellie Goulding.

______________________________________

The maid, Olivia's bedroom,

Crystaline Castle.

**

------------------DAMIEN'S POV------------------

I knocked on Olivia's door and waited patiently for her to appear.

I haven't been at this part of the castle ever since I can remember. That human has seriously fucked up my lifestyle. I was always out doing business meetings or going to the clubs in the city to clear off my head after a hard working day, maybe even get laid, but I haven't slept with anyone ever since I released that human. For some twisted reason, it's starting to physically hurt me whenever I think about increasing the distance between us.

What happened today in my bedroom cannot be repeated, I tried to tell myself. I need to stay away from her, as far away as possible. Every damn second we spend together, the urge to make her mine gets stronger than ever before. I ran a hand through my hair, realizing how stupid my thoughts sounded.

Great, she's fucking with my head, too.

I can't let this happen. I can't let her get close to me to only leave me like she did. I can't let her use me like she did. This will only end in one way, me being left to drown in my own miseries. She will leave me just like everyone else had before her. It will be me losing again. I can't let that happen. Never again.

Olivia was seriously testing my patience, I angrily knocked on the door again. This time, her lavishing body appeared in the doorway. She stood there, looking as tempting as ever, in a white silk gown. The loosely tied knot notified me that the soft piece of clothing will be off in a second if I tugged on it.

But I really needed to pee first.

I looked at her already hunger filled eyes and told her I needed to use the bathroom first. She grabbed my hand, pulling me into her bedroom and locked the door. The room was familiar to me so I made my way to the bathroom, doing my business and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush I had in the cup.

I had been here numerous times before, even spent the night after our moments of pleasure. So it only helped to keep some of my necessities here.

The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, a hand grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards Olivia's cold body.

A small part of my brain reminded me of the warmth I experience with Alexis but I pushed the thought away. I'm with Olivia now, and she's, no doubt, the hottest girl in this castle. She deserves every inch of attention.

Granting her with a rough kiss on her soft lips, I ran a finger through her pin straight hair.

Alexis' playful loose curls.

My eyes widen as she made her way into my mind again. Focusing on reality, I walked forward until I had Olivia's small frame against the wall. She moaned onto my lips, tracing her fingers on the muscles of my bare back. I didn't even notice when she took off my shirt. Her aggressive touch sent a mild chill down my back.
Alexis' pure touch makes me think I have a heartbeat.

I pried Olivia's hands off me and glued them on the wall, intertwining our fingers. I took a break from her lips and started kissing my way down her neck, inhaling her nectarine and sensual amber scent.