Chapter 21 Criminal

Paisley POV

I woke up confused for the 2nd time in a week I was ready to freak out when everything came back to me that happened last night I looked around.

I was laying on a bed knowing that I wasn't in Xavier's house anymore I get up trying to find a way to escape I look out the window it was day.

I was on the first floor yes I can get out I open the window when I hear from behind me a familiar voice "I wouldn't do that if I where you" I turn and see a man with blonde hair and tan skin.

I have no idea who he is but his voice is the one that was whispering to me last night he's the man that took me.

"What do you want from me" he walked up to me I tried to move but he slammed me to the wall knocking the air out of me.

"I see Xavier hasn't told you anything" the man rubes his finger down my face to my neck down my breast.

When he gets down to my belly I yell out scared of what he would do to my baby I slap his hand away and try to back up again but he puts his hand on the side of my face

"I just don't know how he can get a beautiful women like you and he didn't even have to try and get you pregnant"

He leaned in about to kiss me but I moved away that made him mad so he grabbed my face and forcefully kissed me I tried pushing him away but he was to strong he pulled me closer still kissing me.

That when it happened so fast I bit him on his bottom lip he yelled out and pushed me slapping me across my face.

I cried out in pain grabbing my cheek with one hand and the other hand I held my belly trying to protect my baby for the fall I landed on the side of my belly.

"See what you made me do" the man yelled I curled up in a ball in the corner of the room "Why are you doing this, who are you please let me go".

He smirked at me "you want to know why I'm doing this it because Xavier took something that was everything to me and now I will take two things that mean everything to him".

"He took my fiance he had all the women he ever wanted he just had to have mine after I told him to stay away from her but he couldn't just leave her alone but after he was done with her he left her out like trash and we where friends I was his partner I bet he didn't tell you what he does for a living".

When he said that it got me thinking it's true Xavier never told me what he does " that's what I thought he's one of the 5 top mafia bosses in the world top 10 now he's been slacking since he's met you that's how it was so easy to take you" he started laughing at that this man is crazy I layed my head on my knees Xavier where are you

"Are you sure about that" I looked up so fast at the familiar voice

Xavier

He was standing by the door with two other men behind him with guns in their hands pointing at the man that kidnapped me.

"Xavier take Paisley home we'll take care of him" said a latin looking man Xavier noded and walked up to me but I tried to move away from him how do I know that this criminal won't hurt me.

"Hey,hey Paisley it's okay your safe now come on " he reached for me but I moved away

"NO XAVIER YOUR A CRIMINAL" I yelled out

"No Paisley let me explain please somewhere safer" he pleaded

We start hearing laughing we turn and look at the man now on the ground being pined down by the latin "hahaha Xavier how does it feel to be rejected by the person you care for more than anything".

Xavier got up ready to go to the man but his brother Marcus stopped him he said something to Xavier that made him back up.

Xavier walked back to me "come on Paisley I'll explain everything to you at home" I moved away but this time Xavier didn't stop he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and wrapped my arms around his neck holding me up by my butt.

I didn't know what to do so I just lay my head on his shoulder