Chapter 10.

Camila's POV

"The following students will report to the Headmaster's office as soon as requested:"

I find a seat in between Dinah and Normani as Ally continues to quiz us for Snape's 'Big Test.' It had unfortunately come to studying after having nothing to do for the past hour during our day off, which had so far started off on a bad start. We had all woken up tired after leaving Lauren's dorm at almost three a.m, which as I rethink it, was such a bad idea. None of us were in the mood for anything with the lack of sleep after only sleeping for about five hours.

'Camila Cabello'

'Dinah Jane Hansen'

'Normani Kordei'

'Ally Brooke Hernandez,' Again, all of the following students please report to the headmaster's dorm."

My head snaps up to meet the voice over the speakers as soon as I hear my name, stunned and a bit nervous as to why all of us had been called down to Dumbledore's dorm. I glance at Dinah and furrow my eyebrows, then glancing at both nervous girls next.

"Don't look suspicious about anything," Dinah whispers in between us as we all slowly get up, confused. I try to ignore the eyes of the rest of the students around us, almost wanting to scream at each and every one of them to mind their own shit. "As far as we know, we've done nothing wrong. Don't hint at anything that'll make us seem guilty about anything. Number one rule."

I nod quietly, only on the inside, freaking out. As far as I knew, the only thing we should all be worried about was being where we weren't supposed to be on a school night, way past our bedtime. Other than that, we hadn't done anything wrong; so there was only one reason as to why we would have been called up. I was shitting bricks here.

"Look," Dinah sighs, slowly walking up the steps of the second floor towards Dumbledore's office. We all stare at her for further instructions, the Polynesian girl being the only Gryffindor to ever been sent to the Headmaster's dorm. "If I've learned anything from being sent here twice a week, is that no matter how much shit they throw at you to make you even close to guilty or in charge of something 'bad,' always continue to add to prove them wrong. Like if they were to accuse you of pantsing someone, give them excuses like: I was nowhere near them, maybe it was someone else, or maybe they forgot their belt. Eventually, they'll let you go with no punishment."

I furrow my eyebrows, a nervous frown etching over my face, "Are you sure? What if they ask us about visiting-.."

"Visiting who?" Dinah shakes her head, "They no nothing as far as we know...remember that. Stick with what I've told you, and don't seem worried or nervous. It's what throws you off, Mila."

I nod, Ally and Normani remaining quiet but managing to seem cool and relaxed. They don't seem nervous at all, unlike me. I try my best to stay the same, taking a deep breath and practicing a chill smile, which Dinah gives a thumbs up at.

We reach the top of the staircase, but we take our time to keep from having to face Dumbledore. It didn't take us long enough to actually stall for even a minute, so by the time we reached the door, the large wood creaked open at our presence.

Immediately after, we hear the old bearded man speak, "Come in, ladies."

I follow in behind Dinah, with Mani and Ally following quietly after. The room was barely lit, and the only thing that could be seen under the dim light was the tall bearded old man sitting behind his desk with his arms crossed over.

He slowly lets his eyes roam over each and every one of us, letting out a choked chuckle, "Ah, it feels like just yesterday you were all learning how to properly hold your wands."