Chapter 40: Rafael Knight

Rafael's POV (because I love you guys! )

I closed my laptop screen and I rest my aching back on my office chair. I've been working for 9 hours straight, I didn't eat, didn't drink because I just want to focus my mind on my work.

I've been studying the Philippines. I've only seem Boracay island because of Belle's and my honeymoon but I haven't seen the rest of the island. I sigh and my mind went crazy again when I mention her name again.

Its been weeks.

Weeks of silence in this penthouse. I really miss the noise, the laugh and the voice of my wife ever night as I try to go to bed. I can't even sleep because that woman never left my mind.

She was always in my dreams at night but when I wake up, her presence keeps on haunting me. That girl is really something.

Belle is a very different girl.

To all of the woman I met, around the world also rather, I can really determine her. She is very unique but in a good way. God, I talk like a teenage boy. I feel so gay.
The first two weeks she was gone, I kept on following her. I know it sounds crazy but I acted like a compete stalker. I would wait for hours just to watch her come in the Blue Pirates Club and leave it. I even followed her in her shitty apartments.

Steve told me I look like an idiot but I don't care.

As long as she is safe and nothing is wrong with her.

I really want to take her back and let her live like a queen. She deserves so much better. She doesn't deserve to live in such place, she needs to be home right now, relaxing and having a good time.

If I could just take all of her worries, I probably already take them all off. She doesn't have to stress herself anymore.

What the heck do I call this? I can admit that I'm very possessive of my property. And I call Belle as my own and I hate it every time a guy makes a move or flirt with her. I definitely won't allow it.

Belle is mine and mine only.

I hate sharing.

But what makes me really confuse is...

What is this feeling? I have never felt anything like this even when I am with Marissa. The days when she was still my girlfriend, she doesn't care about me. She is only interested with money and I was fooled and young.

But when I met Belle. She brought light to my dark world. She thought me how to love, how to cry, how to feel, how to smile and laugh, and how to be happy. She taught me all of that and I never regret a single thing about it.

I even enjoy the little things that makes her happy.

I stare at Belle's wedding ring in my hand and examine it. Would she take me back again? God, I missed her coffee and her cooking.

I want to know...

I want to know what is this feeling. But right now, why do I feel so uncomfortable? I feel like something bad is going to happen. I just don't feel fine. I stood up from my office desk and went near the glass wall to stare at the night light of the whole city. Just how Belle likes it.

Yep, I think about her all the time. Even on simple things like dirt.

Belle doesn't like dirt. She will clean every bit she doesn't know how to clean her clothes. That is what adorable of her. She loves cooking, cleaning, and sometimes I will caught her in the kitchen, in the bathroom, singing. She has a good voice if you ask me, she is just too shy to let me hear it.

I chuckled at myself as I remember those funny things about her. That girl can really bring the child in my sometimes.

I stare up to the sky this time, see how the stars looks incredible tonight. Even the moon is so big and bright. Ever since I'm a little boy, I always make a wish on the stars and wait for it to be granted, if it didn't, I will scratch that star in my mind until I'll forgot which one of them is the one I didn't include anymore.

The moon is so beautiful.

It's a full moon, actually. A lot of fame is gonna happen tonight.

Belle, wherever you are, I hope you are staring at the moon tonight. I really, really wanted to see you and apologize to you.

To be honest, I know a man named Mr. Carl Anton, he's a very kind friend of mine but he's a complete womanizer. We were together in a meeting and he told me that I should try making a wish on the moon.

At first it sounds crazy and I laughed at him. But he dared me to try it. He said, if you and the woman you love stares and makes the same wish on the full moon, you will be together forever.

But I've been a coward.

I let my revenge drive me and I even forgot how to thank Belle. She was right.

She is always right.

I'm a coward that I can't even know how to tell her how I really feel about her.

But I really know is that she is very special to me...so much.

Seeing her cry breaks my heart into pieces, and I will do anything just to make my wife to stop from crying.

My wife.

I just love saying it over and over.

I want her back in my life, I want her near me and never leave me.

I lo~

Wait...

Do I love her?

I love Belle?

But I don't deserve her.

I'm a horrible man and I don't deserve such kind woman. She is too good for me and she deserve a man that is kind and not afraid of anything.

My life is ruined.

I hate my father and my brother.

I hurt the woman I love.

The woman I love?

I love Belle.

I love Belle.

Huh, I'm so stupid to just confirm it right now. I hurt her because I don't want to hurt her. I'm so confusing.

I have to look for her.

I have to tell her that I love her and I want to be a man enough to tell her that. I have to wake up and do what she told me to do.

Let go and be selfless.

Like her.

I have to see her.

But before I could even grab my jacket, my phone started to ring inside my pocket. I grab it and it was Scott, calling.

Stupid man, I told him not to disturb me.

"Hello~"

"RAFAEL! Come quick! I'm here at the hospital!"

I suddenly became confused. "What? Whats going on why are you panicking."

"Its Belle. She had an accident and she is barely breathing."

At that moment, I felt something that I haven't felt in my whole life. A different kind of pain.

A pain that makes my blood stopped and everything around me also stops.

Wait for me, Belle. Don't give up.

Then I just run and run. Don't care of anything just Belle.

I'm really so stupid if anything happened to Belle, it is only me to be blame.