Preface

"By the pricking of my thumbs,

something wicked this way comes."

-Macbeth, William Shakespeare.

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

M C Q U E E N S E R I E S

Book One: The Fairytale Life of Doris McQueen (Completed)

Book Two: The Grimm Life of Adam Topaz (Ongoing)

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

S U M M A R Y

The fairytales are real, deals are bound in blood and debtors come to collect, with interest. When the clock strikes twelve, nightmares return. Doris McQueen has her whole life planned out until she is thrown into the world of magic, quests and curses. Ten impossible Herculean tasks, there are lives at stake and betrayals around every corner. Bloodbinds cannot be broken. She has three days and a not-so-worthy team to help her through- a questionable fairy godmother with motives of her own and a slightly hysteric fairytales expert with a secret he will guard with his life. 

Can Doris complete the quest?

Or will the clock strike defeat her?

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

T R A I L E R

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

C A S T

Emma Watson as Doris McQueen

Ben Barnes as Adam Walker Topaz

Claire Coffee as Gemima Merryweather

Brendan Fraser as Alexander McQueen

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

S T A T U S

Completed; reformatting.

  ▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️  

N O T E

I am ever-thankful for the support this story gets from all of you wonderful people. This book won a Watty in the year 2014, was selected by GoosebumpsMovie's official "Witches, Monsters and Mayhem" list as well as featured on the Young Writers Prize Longlist and its all because of readers like you who help me write better and keep me inspired through kind words. You all have the magic inside of you.