~ 9 ~

Warnings: kinky Smut, daddy kink and little headspace (if you don't know any of these terms, check the authors notes at the end. Everything is described there)

~

The vein on Harry's sweaty neck was prominently popping out.

Single strands were stuck to his forehead that was covered in a layer of sweat while his muscles tightened as he threw another punch at the punching bag.

Comparing him to a God, wouldn't do him justice. Harry's chest was bare, glistening, while pearls of sweat ran down his body. His happy trail disappeared in his track pants.

He was lost in his own world, throwing punch after punch at the bag in front of him, getting more aggressive each time his bandaged hand met with the yielding fabric of the bag.

"See teddy, daddy is working out.." Louis giggled shyly in his teddys ear while he watched Harry curiously. He admired his body. He was so fit..

Louis looked down at his own tummy and jutted his lip out in a soft pout, "Harry's tummy is much better than Louis'.." He mumbled shyly and sighed, rubbing his eye with his sleeve covered fist.

It was already late. School would start on Monday (it was his last free Friday), yet Louis was persistent to keep Harry company while he worked out.

A grunt made Louis look up at the sweating man towering over him.

"Hello," he chirped softly and picked Harry's water bottle up, gently handing it up to the curly lad who greedily took it and continued to stare at Louis, eyes devouring what his body couldn't.

"Hello there", his voice hummed deeply, eyes sparkling in soft amusement, "do you like boxing?"

Louis nodded quickly.

"You have lots of muscles.. I don't." He shrugged shyly, lowering his gaze down to the floor, chewing on his lip.

He was so submissive that Harry grabbed his water bottle tightly, his knuckles turning white.

"Louis, your body is perfect. If you do want to build up muscles though, you can work out together with me." Harry loved Louis' body like it was.

Louis was skinny but with curves at the right place. Especially his round ass.

Harry chuckled at his thoughts and shook his head once before licking his lips, "do you wanna try?"

Louis blushed and squealed shyly, "o-okay?" He placed teddy down on Harry's bag, making sure his head looked up so he could watch Louis.

He awkwardly followed Harry back to the training area and stood there dumbfounded.

"You wanna wear the gloves?" Harry grinned, holding up a pair of red ones.

"Yes!" Louis giggled and slipped his tiny hands in there, letting Harry tighten them around his wrists. Harry wanted to destroy Louis' innocence.

Tying the boxing gloves around his wrists was killing him. But in a good way, since his body tingled and his boxers tightened only the slightest bit.

"Alright, buddy."

Harry moved behind the punching bag, holding it and smiling at Louis, "go on and hit it!" He encouraged softly, watching Louis chew on his lower lip in concentration.