An Unexpected Change 46

Managed to write more for u guys so please comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I woke up the pain grew in my stomach as if I had been repeatedly punched. I lifted my head up and all of the memories from last night came flooding back to me. I threw my head back down on my pillow and screamed. I didn't have the energy to go to class but I knew I had too.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a plain t shirt and my skinny jeans. I threw on my boots and grabbed my leather jacket and my shades as I walked out of the door. My shades managed to cover my red eyes so no one would know I had been crying.I walked into chemistry late and I silently took my seat next to Jace.

The teacher stopped " Do you want to take off your sunglasses Teri?"

"Nah im good tah." I replied. He didn't know what to say to me so he just carried on with the lesson.

"Teri? Whats wrong with you?" Becks asked me her voice filled with concern.

"Nothin so drop it." I replied.

Becks turned to Lee and they started to whisper amoung themselves I just ignored them and everyone else. I didn't care any more.

As soon as the lesson was finished I walked out without stopping to talk to Becks or Lee. I just couldn't cope with their questions.

"What the hell did you do to her?" I heard Lee yell. I turned around and saw Lee pinning Jace to the wall.

"Tell us or so God help me you won't be able to have children." Becks threatened. I was surprised how angry she was. When I arrived she was scared of me and pretty muh everything else but now she was scareing other people.

I walked over and grabbed Becks and Lee's arms and twisted them behind their backs.

"Ow" Becks protested as I dragged them away from Jace and into an empty classroom. I threw them in and stood infront of the door.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I questioned.

"What did he do to you?" Becks demanded.

"Nothing I already told you so leave him alone."

"Don't try that. Last night what was that?"

"He told me what he thinks of me but I don't care what some sad git thinks of me."

Lee grabbed me in a hug and then he grabbed Becks into the group hug. " Your right it doesn't matter what he thinks. We know you have had a hard time and we also  know that you are loyal, strong determined and very funny. You took Becks under your wing, you brought her out of her shell and you introduced her to me. We always have your back, were your best mates." He soothed.

"Thanks guys." I whispered. I was scared that my voice would crack and I would start to cry. I couldn't believe how much these guys cared for me. "Lets go to drama." I said.

Lee's arm was still aound me and Becks as we walked into drama late.

"Late students improvise now." Mr P yelled.

"Ahhhh." I screamed starting us off. I had no idea why.

"Don't worry i'll save you." Called Lee in my ear. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put her down you moron." Becks yelled.

"Jealous?" Lee asked. Some how I don't think that this was about our play.

"No." She yelled but the blush on her face said different.

"Really?" Lee asked her and he stepped closer. I shuffeled on his shoukder so I could get a better view of the scene.

"Maybe." She whipsered getting even redder. I thik she might explode in a minuet.

Lee took another step forward so he was right in her face. "Why?" He whispered.

"I-um-um-num-you." she stuttered. I rolled my eyes she couldn't even spit it out.

"I um um num you too." He replied and then he cupped her face and kissed her. Oh my God that is something I didn't expect. The whole class went scilent. No one expected this, even Mr P's face was like a little boy at christmas. I have a feeling he is a secret romantic.

I felt really awkward like a third wheel.

"Guys can you stop kissing next to my bum!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol! well here is more for you!!