•| Introductions |•

Copyright Reserved.

____________________

This beginning page is dedicated to introducing you to the story and what to possibly expect. I recommend reading it to make sure it's suited to your preference of cliche.

If not, by all means, feel free to skip. I'll see you in chapter one ;)

As for the rest of you, welcome!

____________________

Now:

This is a story that I intended to write more carelessly. I never expected it to get any views or the amount of reads that it's been receiving. So for that, I want to quickly say a genuine Thank you!! Your votes & comments are noticed & appreciated dearly.

____________________
He's mean and I mean it!!!

All puns aside, if you have a strict dislike towards more arrogant, controlling, aggressive and commanding male characters, best turn away. it beats complaining.

To address: She is fiery & stubborn, yes, she will defend herself & be bratty but this story still surrounds a relationship of control/submissiveness
(not to a drastic degree but it still acts as the main basis of it)

____________________

As said, this story was written for fun and based around the type of character I like reading about personally, so yes you'll dislike how mean his attitude can be sometimes, may even want her to be with anyone BUT him, however, It's what I like (lol) and the cliches I find steamy/enjoyable.

A lot of his traits begin as undesirable, realistically, in terms of his attitude & behaviour towards her, however this is a fictional story. It will involve cliche.

It'll be cringe at times & contain things that would be considered toxic in real life (to a degree) so please keep that in mind.

Certain things should NOT be romanticised in reality, and are considered red-flags. Please do not confuse guilty pleasure reads (eg. dark romance, erotic content, etc) with real life scenarios. There is a difference with having a kink and being abused. I would not wish to encourage anyone to think abuse is romance/love as it is not. While this book may not involve intense dark scenes, it still includes certain behaviours and comments that in real life are indicators of red flags - so please be aware of that outside of wattpad.  

____________________

As seen in the tags that maybe, possibly, brought you to this book, yes,

It's also a werewolf story. Doesn't heavily focus on the werewolf side of things. I've aimed to avoid that, since I'd much prefer focusing on possessiveness, jealousy and tension, which luckily enough, the whole 'mate' connection cliche gives me the perfect reason and excuse to make it happen.
Most times you'll forget they're even wolves as I like to focus on other areas of their relationship/life. It is still included in this story though, so do as you will with that information. 

No, they don't communicate with a little voice in their head.

^ Not that there's anything wrong with that too :)