Chapter 5

----- Edited -----
Ali-Nooh's POV:

Summer is hilarious and so so different. Odd but definitely hilarious. Honestly, as soon as I saw her running across the football pitch with the warmest smile I've seen so far from anyone, I knew we would be great friends and I'm now making it my mission to ensure that happens.

Not mention when she laughs, her grey eyes light up. She looks stunning. Lower your gaze bro! Okay fine but she is stunning.

"So then I broke his foot." I laughed loudly as we ate soggy chicken wraps (go canteen food!) and Summer told me the story of Joe's broken foot. She had a huge family which is a really nice change for me to hear about, seeing as I'm an only child.

I get lonely often. Sure, I have friends, money and a fairly simple life but that doesn't change the fact I don't have the one thing I crave. Love. I admire only children who find that love within their parents because I'm lacking familial love and I feel that's one of the most important types. And don't even try to suggest romance for love because every girl I've met has been too shallow for me to consider sharing my deep way thoughts with!

My Dad's a criminal of sorts and he wants me to go into his buisness too, so love is out of the question for him. After all, how could someone who doesn't respect God respect their son? And how can you love without respect? I've never been strong enough for him to use me. Drugs runs or even roughing someone up are definitely not what I'm built for. Even emotionally, he believes I'm lacking that capability and I probably am. I've never had the love I need if I'm honest, and I believe that love makes you strong.

He believes the opposite. And my Mum doesn't pay much attention to the world around her. She's always immersed in clothes and enjoying her life in the clouds. Pity is but an ounce of what I feel for her because she can't help the fact that she's unstable. I don't blame her, with my father as her husband.
I was a mistake anyway. After losing one son, they were determined to never have kids again, but here I am! Not that they saw it as a miracle...

Summer's POV:

Ali-Nooh is amazing! He's just got such a warm, happy vibe around him and he can turn anything into a joke. We already have about a million inside jokes (that he started). Honestly, he'd make a great friend.

I mean, I know his Dad's into something slightly dodgey, but that makes Ali even more special. He's strong enough to resist it! I heard his Dad complaining about 'the boy's weakness.' If anything, he's stronger than his Dad.
I just really hope he knows that.

Aniqa's just entered.
"Summmeeeerrr! I've bought my engagemnt dress." And she brought it out from behind her back. As she unzipped it out of it's bag, I heard Ali-Nooh making the whole 'light coming down from heaven aaaahaaaahaah noise'.

I giggled. Aniqa and Ali already know each other. Soon enough, Ali left and Aniqa went upstairs to my room and tried her dress on. I gasped.

Her dress was gorgeous on her! It was a simple, flowy, peachy pink English floor length dress with a cinched in waist. She was going to wear a matching veil lined with diamanté's and silver high heels.

All of her sisters had matching ones, but in purple. They all also decided against the diamonds as it was Aniqa's special night. She looked stunning and her mother came into the room and began to tear up.

"My little girl, all grown up!" Aunt said. I saw Mum look at me with a look of what seemed to be longing but I ignored it. I knew it stressed her out that I was never even considering boys or love. But now, she's finally accepted that I wasn't one for love and she'd probably have to wait a couple more years for my wedding!

Aniqa's dress is shown at the side. Did you like Ali-Nooh's POV? Don't forget to vote, comment and share.