Part Two: Chapter Fourteen

He continued nagging at me, trying to force why I left the date and what changed my mind. I sat up, tugging at the sweater to pull it lower . "It's not important" I sighed for the hundredth time.

"You know I'm going to keep at you until you tell me" He said, returning his eyes to the television. He was right, he seriously wasn't going to give  up.

"I seriously don't know"  I was telling the  truth, "I guess... I wasn't having fun?"

"That's why you decided to become my maid again?" He asked. He was doubting me right now. I rolled my eyes, folding my arms across my chest in a sulking way.

"I guess I kind of not really did miss you" I huffed out and I saw a grin break out on his face. I technically admitted I missed him but in a way that showed I didn't. That made no sense whatsoever.

"I missed you too"

"I can tell... bloody stalker" He raised his eyebrows at my accusation before shrugging as if it was nothing, "It doesn't seem like I care that you're my maid again, but I can't tell you how happy I am. I missed your annoying face"

"Wow. Thanks" I shook my head.

"I missed your voice" He said slowly, "Your laugh... your smile..." He moved in closer to me and my breath hitched. I felt  my face flush, "I missed your reactions when I do stuff like this" His voice became lower before kissing me softly.

"And I missed your lips" I felt the vibrations as he spoke against my lips. Shivers ran down my spine and I felt weak. 

"I missed you so much" Wait what? Had I actually properly said that I missed him? What is the world coming to? My voice must have changed because a small smile appeared on his lips before a knock came at the door.

He let out a sigh, "Everytime... every god damn time you're near me, someone decides to come knocking at my door!" He stood up from the couch and left the room. I was worried for a moment, because I was in... nothing except his large sweater and socks but I knew he wouldn't let them in here. He ne-

The door burst open to the room I was in and I jumped "MILANIA!!!!!!" Tina screeched like a hawk. I shot her glares and she immediately knew why, "I'm sorry... he's such a good actor. I really thought you told him"

Xander shut the outside door and followed her in."Stop lying four eyes. You told me straight out" She turned and shoved him.

"No" Was all she said, "I'm about to take off this prosthetic leg and whack you around the god damn house with it" She threatened him while my eyes went down to her fake leg. She had adjusted to it amazingly well and almost didn't care anymore.

She actually enjoyed showing it off and kept making up new ways to tell people how she lost her leg. She was such a positive person.

At first I was worried how she wasn't that upset about Bobo... but then when I heard about the drugs and how he acted around her with the drugs...

 My eyes went back up to her face and she turned to me with a confused look, "Why are you here? Wearing his top....  with no trousers" She glanced to my clothes that I had taken off earlier that were on the other couch.

Her eyes widened and went into an 'O' shape. My brow furrowed, "You two" She pointed between us, "You two just did it!" She burst out laughing and I let out a sigh, shaking my head.

"Tina, w-"

"We really did and my god I made her squeal like a pig" Xander joined the conversation.

He was just begging for a slap.....

I pushed myself from the couch, "No, we did not..do that. My clothes were wet from the rain so I changed into his" They were both immature. Maybe they'd be properly suited for each other. 

"So, Xania is a thing again?"

I shot her a warning look but Xander said nothing. She frowned, "What the hell are you?"

"A human" I gave her a fake smile and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't mean that idiot. Not meaning to intrude or anything but you two confuse me" She shook her head, "First you hate each other, then you like each other, then you love each other, then you're not even friends, then you like each other again. You kiss and all that, don't try to even hide it. So what the hell does that make you?" 

Why was she investigating into this so much?

Xander didn't say anything just glanced toward me. When our eyes met he arched an eyebrow waiting for my response. I didn't turn back to Tina when I said, "I don't know..."

It was silence before Xander cleared his throat, "I'm going for a quick shower. Tina you can take care of Milania until I'm back then I'm kicking you out" He left and I heard his footsteps disappear up the stairs.

Tina scowled at the door where he left before walking over to me and sitting down. She rested her head in my lap, looking up at me, "You're stubborn"

"I'm stubborn?" I tilted my head.

"You like, if not love Xander. I don't know why you try to hide that. Like you already banged, just get together already"

"Tin-"

"Tina, I don't want a relationship. They're to difficult and I'm scared to be in one, especially with a guy who's in love with me and will care for me forever and ever. But I'm Milania and I'm to much of a stubborn bitch to actually try and take a chance. I want to be in misery forever, dying alone, with no love." She mimicked me. I was not going to say that.

I scowled and she returned the gesture with a laugh. She tilted her head, "You know I'm right though"

"Get off" I shoved her head and she sat up, "Whatever you say" I sighed before leaning against the arm chair.

"I'm serious though. I don't even know what you've been through but I can see you've put up a wall. I'm yo' best friend, remember?" She nudged me with a wink before sighing, "But you deserve to be happy Milan. I know you're scared but if you ever take a chance you won't-"

"I know" I stopped her, "Thanks" Everything she said was right. I was stubborn, scared, all those things. I was also a jealous and idiotic person, "I seriously missed you Tina"

She laughed, "When did you get all soppy?"

"Shut up" I snapped before choosing a show on netflix. I noticed her glance at her phone with a frown after a while, "He's been like... twenty minutes! I need to go"

The door opened on cue and both our heads turned to it. Xander came down with a bunch of his clothes in his hands before dropping them on the couch. The only thing he was wearing was a towel around his lower half.

I felt my face grow hot, not being able to stop my eyes roaming his body. "Why the hell are you dressed like that?!" Tina pulled me from my thoughts. 

"For that reaction" He nodded his head toward me and Tina turned around. Her lips pursed before giggling uncontrollably, "YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO! I CAN FEEL HEAT COMING FROM YOU, GET ME SOME MARSHMALLOWS TO TOAST!" 

I rolled my eyes, tired of their teasing at this stage. It seemed to be both their favorite thing to do.

Tina stood up, wiping her eyes, "Well, I am going to head ladies and gents" She nodded her head, "I will leave you two kiddies to have.... 'fun'" She glanced at us both before exiting the room. She shouted a loud 'Bye' before opening the front door and leaving.

"I wonder where she's going..." 

"Let's have sex" I looked up to Xander and rolled my eyes. Immature.

He smirked at my reaction before reaching out to his clothes and beginning to un ball them from there position. 

"Wait" I stopped him. I didn't know what I was thinking when I asked the question or where the hell it came from, "Do you want a blowjob?"