Chapter Nineteen

"Hey,Megan.Want to eat lunch with me?"Lilly asked.

"Oh,sorry Lilly.I'm planning on going to the cafe,"I replied.

"Okay.I'll be off then.Bye."

I arranged the papers first.Then grab my bag and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around while gasping.

Gabriel...

Why does my heart beat fast when he's close?

"N-nowhere!"I answered while looking away.

"Okay.Let's go."

"Let's go where?"

"We'll eat at a restaurant."

~Gabriel's POV~

Starting that day,I totally acted like we're really engaged.I wish that we're not pretending.Because it's hard to stop yourself from loving someone when you're just pretending.I admit,I like Megan.Whenever I'm around her,I feel like I can act normal.That I can be myself.

While Megan and I were eating,we were talking about our real life.What we are when we're not at work.Then I realized that there's so many things that I don't know about her.What her likes and dislikes.

"So you actually hated me?"I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?Every time you make fun of me,I feel like I really need to kill you!"she said while clenching her fist.

"Well,too bad because we're now engaged,"I smirked.

"Yep..But somehow I've got the chance to kill you for free."

We both smiled at each other.

Thank goodness I chose her.If I chose somebody else,things would be different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter,guys.I need to study first.I'll update as soon as I can.

Later!!^-^