My Badboy Neighbour

Title: My Badboy Neighbour (Book 1, Good Girl series)
Author: yabookprincess

There was a good girl, there was a bad boy and there was a bet.

GOOD GIRL, Astrid Bailey was a sixteen year old who never got into trouble and was happy to be hidden behind her brother's (school's Golden Boy's) success.

BAD BOY, Kai Asher liked to make inappropriate sexual innuendoes, messed with law and broke girls' hearts. He was intense, rough, sexy and definitely something. He also just moved in next door.

THE BET was made between the jocks so that one particular player had to try to win over the most hard to get girl.

The bad boy turned out to be not so bad, the good girl turned out to be not so strong and the bet made it possible for their worlds to literally collide when they got into a car accident.

With endless of fights, drama and heartbreak, Astrid was torn between her former crush and her new love.

My Opinion:

hold up, another bad boy, good girl story? yep!

for all those who are a fan of these types of books, i have another gift for you!

i hope you enjoy this fire-y love story, and try to keep your cool when you meet all the funny and cool ass characters!

((edit: i've been told that the full book is no longer up on wattpad, only some sample chapters. i read it before that happened, but if you don't want to/ can't buy the book from wherever it is now, worry not, i have many more book reviews in store!))