nine

Chapter Nine// Charlotte Grayson

Exams starts tomorrow and I'm currently with my brothers about to start Charlie's intervention. And after we talk to Charlie we are studying for exams.

What a delight.

Charlie was just coming in from outside and Cam was the first one who greeted him.

"Hello little brother. We have noticed something very different about you. We are here to talk about your high school life." Cam calmly says and Charlie scoffs taking off his coat, hanging it in the closet.

"We are worried little man," Carson says looking over to me for help. I cleared my throat and stepped in front of Charlie looking him straight in the eye.

"What the hell is your problem. You been distant from me and you are never distant from me...." I frown at him as he lets out a breath. He frowns back before looking between Cam and I.

"Nothing." He bluntly says before leaving the living room and goes upstairs.

Well there goes our intervention and study hall.

Cam mutters something under his breath and leaves the living room. Carson was standing beside me, shrugging.

"It's okay Char. We can study together. Who needs em anyways." Carson scoffs waving at the directions Cam and Charlie went.

I roll my eyes and sat down on the couch, groaning loudly. Pulling my binders up to me, Carson put a pencil behind his ear and fist punch the air.

"Let's study!"

✷✷✷

  Carson was snoring loudly with his mouth wide open on the floor. A book in his left hand and a pencil in the right. I didn't want to disturb him because he looked very peaceful. Laughing at how loudly he snored, I got up from the couch with all my books and headed into the kitchen. Mid-way I stopped when I heard my dad speak from the dining room.

"No, we can't tell them. It'll ruin everything." He whispers, hiding behind the arch that leads to the dining room, I pushed my ear against the wall.

"They have every right to know!" Cam whisper shouts. "Do you want to lose them? Tell them now." He demands at my dad.

My moms voice perks up, "He's right honey. We need to tell them sooner or later."

Tell us what? This conversation is going to hunt me until I get the information they are talking about.
I guess I was too deep in my thoughts because all my binders fell. The chairs scraped against the floor and footsteps came around the corner.

It was too late because my dad, mom and brother came in with the same expression on their faces.

"Did you hear anything from in there?" My mother asked, I did not want to lie to her so I nodded my head.

"Only about where you have to tell us something," I shrug picking up my binders from the floor.

My dad nods leaving, going into the direction of his office. Cam shuffles his feet looking at me in the eye. "We have to tell you guys something." His eyes looked everywhere but me. "But it is finals week so it'll wait," I shook my head fast and pointing a finger at him.

"No you will not. You will tell us today. Because I rather not be stressed out for another thing."

Cam's eyes widen and so did my moms. It was quiet for a second until my mom spoke up.

"Dad's office 6:30, tell your brothers." My mom said before leaving the hallway into the kitchen. Cam and I were left in the hallway and I smiled slightly at him. He gave me this dull look and walked away before I could say a word.

It was only 6 o'clock and I have lots of time to finish studying. 30 minutes until we get the big news. I don't know why they were making such a big deal out of this, but I'm pretty excited. My boss gave me weeks off for news like this!

I'm joking. He isn't that nice.

My feet took me back into the living room where Carson was still sprawled out on the floor. I yell loudly and drop one of my binders on his chest. He woke up quickly and looked at me deadly like.

"Why did you do that?!" He screams getting up from the floor raising his right hand where his pencil is in. I threw my binders on the floor and ran upstairs with a furious Carson behind me.

I ran into Charlie's bedroom and shut the door quickly, locking it. Charlie looked over at me and the closed door rolling his eyes. He took off his gold beats and paused his music.

"What did you do to wake him up?" Charlie asked getting up from his desk chair.

"Binders," Charlie chuckles and Carson banged on the door. "Oh family meeting in 10." He nods shooing me out, putting his beats back on.

I whine and unlock the door with a Carson bursting in. He fell on the ground and Charlie bursted out laughing. Carson groans, rubbing his head and looks up at me with his matching blue eyes.

"Oh we have a family meeting soon," I tell Carson and he nods.

"I'll beat you to dad's office." He gets off the floor looking between the door and me. Charlie put his beats down on his desk and went between Carson and I.

"I'm going too. On your marks,"

"Get set,"

"Go!"
I shout and was out of the room before any of them. I went downstairs quickly and went in the living room since I have socks on; the hallway has hard wood floors and I could easily fall and lose.

Carson and Charlie went through the hallway without socks and we all made it to our father's office, tied.

Charlie groans and we all entered his office together. Cam was standing to the far side of the office and mom was standing behind dad with her hands on his shoulder. Well something is going down.

"Sit, please." My dad says firmly, cuffing his hands together. Carson sat first and we followed behind him. My dad sighs and looks between us.

"There is something we have been keeping from each of you. And it is time to tell you what exactly that is. Please wait until I'm done explaining everything before you run out of here." He says looking at Charlie and I because he knows we are most likely to leave.

Dad took a long pause and clears his throat. "We are all werewolves,"

✷✷✷

I THINK EVERYONE SAW THIS COMING LOL. So hope you aren't THAT surprised. It was obvious, there was so many hints in the previous chapters.

(:

Question: Is Charlotte going to freak out?

Comment

Vote

Follow

Please vote and comment so I know you are interested in this story and I can keep writing.

Thank you.