Return of the Dead

I got up the next morning with the sun on my face. It was nice. It felt good and I wanted to smile. I took a shower and got dressed quickly. I ran downstairs and everything was quiet, however,  the wolf in me sensed that something is wrong. I got to the living room and found Damon chained up to a chair clearly in pain.

"What the hell happened to you? Some kind of weird sex game? Didn't take you for that kind of guy." I had to mock him a little.

"Not funny Amy. Can you please help me?" I sighed and tried to get the chains away. They were too heavy.

"I can't move them." I said getting frustrated. 

"Then go get Stefan." He growled at me.

"STEEEFAAAAAN! Can you come to the living room please?" I shouted through the house. I could tell Damon was annoyed.

"I could've done that you idiot." I only wiggled my eyebrows and smirked. Stefan entered the room. He bursts out in a howl of laughter.

"What the hell happened to you? Or should I say who?" Stefan asked and Damon was angry.

"Can you please forget that you're a heartless monster and untie me?" He asked and Stefan shrugged but untied him. I gave him back his ring and got him a blood bag.

"Who did this to you?" I asked again.

"Well I'm pretty sure a ghost did this to me." He told med and sipped on the blood bag.

"What? What are you talking about?" I didn't understand. Ghosts?

"Mason Lockwood did this to me." Damon told us and both Stefan and I looked surprised.

"That's Tyler's Uncle." I stated and Damon nodded.

 "I killed him, now he's back and he is going to get his revenge." How could this have happened? I wondered what was going on. Damon and Stefan got out door I followed them.

"Where do you think you're going?" Stefan stopped me.

"I'm coming with you." Stefan turned me around. "Oh, no you're not. I don't know how long we'll be gone and tonight's the full moon. You're staying here." I was in shock. Did he actually care about me? Stefan threw me over his shoulder and brought me back upstairs. 

"Don't get any ideas. I just don't want you were I can't control you. I rather not get bitten by you." Stefan literally threw me inside. "Oh, and I had Bonnie put a spell on this house, so you can't get out at all. There is chains in the basement, go nuts." 

"God! I hate you, evil-Stefan!" He only laughed, closed the door and left. I tried to call Jeremy but he didn't answer. I tried them all, but nothing. I felt so alone. An hour later, my dear brother sent me a text and canceling on me. Something came up and he could get out of it. Now, I was at the point of anger. I cursed a few times before replying.

A: Ok. But it better be important. I'm not in a good mood today.

J: I know. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

A: Good.

I was still angry and continued my texting. To a certain someone.

A: I'm seriously on the verge of killing someone right now. Preferably Evil-Stefan.

K: What did he do this time? - I swear I could hear him chuckle.

A: Your little sidekick put me on house arrest and Jeremy cancelled on me. I feel alone.

K: Why are you on house arrest, Love?