Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

Somehow, Taehyung fell asleep.

I decided to go because it was getting colder outside and I'm only wearing a thin hoodie.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and phoned Jimin, asking for his help to carry Taehyung.

I can probably carry him all by myself but I don't want to wake him up from his sleep especially that he looks exhausted. Probably from crying or from the party.

After a few seconds, I saw Jimin running towards us.

He cocked his brows when he saw our position. I can't blame him because I literally have my arms around Taehyung. That's something they don't see everyday.

"He fell asleep from crying over this Hwanchul guy." I said, quitely. I couldn't help sounding bitter.

He nods and went to carry Taehyung, bridal style.

I helped him a little bit and when Taehyung is properly positioned on Jimin's arms, I stepped back.

"Thanks Kookie for everything. Taehyung gets really emotional, if not crazy, when he's drunk. Go back in the studio. They're still practicing. I'm leaving early and take Taetae in our dorm." Jimin said in a quiet voice to not wake up Taehyung.

I nod and waved goodbye to him.

I put my hands deep into my pockets jogged towards the studio.

When I got inside, they didn't ask any questions, we just started practicing.

As soon as I got in our dorm, I collapsed on the couch. The warmth of the couch is very appreciated by my very exhausted body.

"Hungry?" Jin hyung suddenly appeared from the small kitchen we have in our dorm.

"Mhm." I mumbled, burrying my face on the pillow.

I'm tired as hell from that five hour long practice, but I did enjoyed dancing again.

"Did Jimin found Tae?" He asked while setting down a cup of ramen in front of me. Seriously? Ramen?

But I didn't complain further more because I think a warm ramen can help me feel a little better.

I thanked Jin hyung and he replied with just a nod.

I sat up and immediately winced from the sudden pain from my back.

"Yeah. Taehyung went to the studio." I said, digging into my ramen.

"I see." He said, not saying anything else.

I felt a weight beside me and saw Jin hyung sitting beside me on the couch.

He grabbed the remote and he turned on the tv.

"Have you been studying? I never saw you study." He said, his eyes glued on the tv in front of us.

"Yeah. I study in my room." I said, finishing my ramen.

I stretched my body before standing up to throw the cup of ramen and to grab a drink.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

After doing so, I told Jin hyung that i'll be in my room in case he needs something.

Fuck. It's the finals already for our first semester.

I looked at the clock and it says that it's 6:30 am. My first exam will start on 7:15 am.

I got up and went to take a quick shower.