#22 You

You sat at your kitchen counter, staring into a void and waiting for something to happen.

But hours seem to pass and nothing happened. The silence was deafening. Not even a mouse was heard.

Suddenly your best friend Thomas burst through the door, he tripped and nearly fell but stood up straight again. He held a bottle of whiskey in his left hand and he looked horrible.

"Thomas?" You stood up laughing slightly, you walked towards him and his shoulders to steady him. You knew he was hammered and most likely drove here like that.

No words came out of his mouth and he looked up at you, his eyes dark. Suddenly he slammed his lips against yours roughly. 

You didnt know what the hell to think. Your best friend after like 11 years was literally tripping and drunk and kissing you!? 

You had always loved Thomas but you never thought he liked you back. Infact, he was dating Bella! 

Though you couldn't help yourself, you immediately wrapped two arms around his neck and kissed back. He kissed you roughly and our lips moved in perfect sync. He walked foreward as he kissed you but didn't let you fall as you walked backwards. He gently slide the whiskey bottle that was in his hand onto the kitchen counter and both of his hands slid onto your upper thighs. 

He pulled away quickly "Jump" He said in a deep raspy voice then reconnected your lips. You jumped up, wrapping your legs around his waist. He held you up and carried you to your bedroom in the house that he had been in so many times for 11 years. 

He then laid you down on your bed and climbed on top of you, his body sliding in between your legs swiftly. 

He then replaced his lips onto the crook of your neck and placed hot wet kisses all along your skin, biting your skin subtly as he went. Your one hand gripped his sandy blonde hair and you leaned your head back slightly, exhaling deeply at the satisfaction you had running through your veins.

"What about Bella?" You exhaled as you spoke. 

Thomas just kept his lips against your skin and just when you thought he wasnt going to respond, he pulled his head up and brushed his lips against yours. "She broke up with my last night.. but she isnt the girl i love......" He said eyeing you up and down in a harsh whisper and when he knew you had nothing to say, he continued to speak.

"i love you."

_____________

Hey guys!! tell me what you thought of that??

Got quite frisky eh?

Do you want a part 2 and if so what do you want it to be about? (what they're talking about, smut, etc) 

Anyways thanks for reading! Comment, Vote and follow mee!