Chapter eight - oops..

Evelyn's mind
I wake up with a huge pain in my head, I groan in pain I may be a vampire but I still feel the pain of a bloody hangover I get out of bed and go to get changed I go to walk past my window only to be burned by the sunlight I scream in pain and vamp speed over in to my closet and slam the door shut where the fuck in my bracelet?! I shout still screaming from the healing of the burns "Evelyn! Where are you" I hear the panic in my fathers voice "in here" I say throwing a shoe at the door of my wardrobe "Ev,are you okay?" He says opening the door slowly the sun creeped onto my leg and burned it "ow!" I yelp and fly closer to the back of the wardrobe lucky this thing is spacious "close the curtains now!" My father shouts obviously someone else heard my scream "it's okay come here" he says holding his arms out after the curtains where closed, I go up to Kol and he helps me to the bed, I look up to see who else is here and it was Elijah "where's your bracelet?" Elijah asked me "I don't know, it must of fell off last night at the grill" I says burying my head in my knees, Kol rubs my back "hey, hey we'll find it, for the moment your grounded...literally" he says smirking I laugh slightly "I'm gonna get changed" i say walking back to my wardrobe "Elijah will you close every curtain in the house don't let any sunlight in" Kol says as he and Elijah walks out my room.

Since I can't go anywhere I dont have to dress to impress so I put on my varsity shorts and my oversized top, I tie my hair in a scruffy ponytail and put some socks on and go downstairs, luckily all the curtains are now closed so I'm safe "hey are you okay?" My dad asked "I feel better now" I say sitting next to him "so why is it like a cave in here I get that your vampires but really?" I hear a girl say as she goes to open the curtain directly in front of me "no!" Kol yells pushing her away from the curtain before she opens them I flinched as it caught me slightly, she gets up quickly and glares at Kol "what the hell?!" she yells obviously pissed off "Haley they have to stay closed, Evelyn has no daylight protection" Elijah says walking through the doorway from the kitchen "who?" she said clearly confused "my daughter, who you just nearly burned to death" he says gesturing over to me making Haley look at me "you have a daughter" she says laughing a little. I see my fathers fist tighten so I stand up and go to him "dad don't" I say grabbing his arm "please" he hesitates before relaxing his hands "come on" I say pulling him into the other room.

"I could kill her" he says pacing around the room but I stay silent "are you okay darling?" He says coming over to hug me "yeah" I say hugging him back he released the hug and kiss my head "we will find your bracelet Evelyn" he says reassuring me "I promise nothing will hurt you" he looks at me and hugs me "I love you dad" I say hugging him tighter.