Chapter 8

The lovely Aubrey (: 

"Scarlett!"

       My arms shot up, and covered my eyes. I turned around, and heard the door to the bathroom slammed shut.

       "What now?" she shouted back, her voice a loud echo. "I was in the middle of blowing up Aaiden's air mattress—" She paused in her sentence. "Um . . . why exactly are you facing the wall, Aubrey? I thought you were going to get Aaiden?"

       I pointed a finger towards the general direction of the bathroom. "He's taking a shower."

        "And? What's so bad about that that you needed to scream my name—"

        "—he was naked."

       "Well you kind of have to be in order to take—"

       "—No!" I twisted around and faced her. "He was standing in the doorway naked! And I-I saw—I saw—oh God." I felt the heat the moment my hand made contact with my face. I couldn't believe it. I'm never this fluttered.  So, why the hell was my face on fire? It wasn't like Aaiden's thing was super impressive or anything. Average, almost. I shook my head. Why the fuck am I even thinking about that? Oh God, I'm turning into a pervert—

       "You saw it, didn't you?" Scarlett smirked. "I'm guessing by the blush on your face, you liked it."

        "S-shut up!"

        She laughed, and came closer towards me. Her arm went around my shoulder. "How big was it?"

       I shoved her arm off me. "Isn't he your friend?"

       Her eyebrows knitted together. "So?"

       "So, why the hell would you want to know that?"

        She shrugged, and leaned her body against the wall. "Trust me, I'm gagging on the inside, but I'm making sacrifices for you."

        "Sacrifices?"

        "I'm being a good friend." She smiled, and made her way towards me again. "Now, give me the juicy details. How did my best friend liked seeing my other best friend naked?" she asked, poking me with her fingers.

        I closed my eyes and grumbled out, "I don't want to talk about it."

        "Suit yourself." I opened my eyes just in time to see Scarlett moving towards the bathroom. She paused in front of it, and laid her head on the door. "Aaiden, I know you're standing right behind the door, so open up."

       "I-I can't," I heard him say back. 

       "Why not? Just wrap yourself in a towel, and—"

        "—I forgot to bring a towel, that's why I went out earlier, but I didn't—didn't think Aubrey would—"

       "Well she did, and she's totally blushing right now," she announced, gigging.