5. Find

Lucy hacked violently again making Natsu jump with surprise. He held her hand slipping from under the sheets. He called for help, Porlyusica, and Wendy jogging into the infirmary. They began taking tests, and giving Lucy medicine hoping to find the cause, and the cure. The guild fell silent since Lucy came in Grays grasp looking as white as a skeleton. They argued on the cause, and argued on who'd done it. Questioned if it was really a sickness or just a curse. Fought on the medication, and how the time would pass by.

"What the hell! Why can't we just know the damn reason!" Cursed Gajeel.

"We just have to be patient even though it stinks." Erza sighed. Macarov used all of his power to find the cause as well. Levy read every book she'd could get her hands on. Soon enough Porlyusica came down with Wendy by her side.

"We decided that maybe this is a DNA cause. A sickness." Porlyusica told everyone nodding. Of course. Lucy would've told us if something seemed suspicious anyhow.

"Then let's get information on her background." Suggested Carla.

"What do you propose Carla?" Freed asked.

"We go to her fathers place, and get information on both of her parents backgrounds, and the parents before them to see if there is any connection." Carla said in a duh like tone. They would go to he mansion and look at the family's history in illnesses and see if the symptoms would be clarified.

"Maybe then we can find a cure!" Clapped Bisca.

"Macarov, we'll be going to Lucy's, and a few other places to find a cure." Erza told.

Macarov nodded, "Be careful, and be back soon."

-

Lucy laid lonely in the hospital room. She stared at the ceiling as she breathed heavily under the white sheets that covered her. She felt heated, and kicked off the sheets violently. She tossed, and turned groaning in pain as she did so. Porlyusica walked out permanently putting her movements to her brain. Lucy squirmed, and wiggled with annoyance as nausea rose from her throat, and exited her mouth. She watched as blood mixed with the vomit that laid in the trash can beside her. She wiped her mouth blood staining her hand. She looked at it horrifically. What did it mean...?

-

Natsu climbed through Lucys home. The others finding ways to get in other than the front door. If Lucy was there she'd kill them, good thing she didn't know. They searched for clues, and information for a cure. Natsu tried to find something but was only captivated by her home. The place she wouldn't come back to. He decided he'd take care of it till she got well. He'd keep it as a memory, for example a toy from your childhood. He'd clean it, and pay for the rent for as long as he lived.

"This is her novel..." Levy grasped it in her small hands.

"Is it finished?" Asked Gray who was excited to read it.

"It's long, I can't tell..." Levy shrugged.

"We could bring it back for Lucy." Natsu grinned as he grabbed some of her belongings that he felt were special, and the group left for the next destination.