Cheater

Pairing: Larry Stylinson

For: louisandhazza2202

-Sorry I took so long but I hope you enjoy it!

**Harry's POV**

"You weren't like this when I met you" I spoke in a low and sad voice. Emma the girl who I though was the woman of my dreams, the girl who was someone you could gave fun with, funny, smart and beautiful had turned into a dull and hateful adult.

Her blue eyes showed anger. Her glare almost threw me off balance, it was so familiar to me. The colour that I used to love. Her small arms crossed, at her small stature I would've thought it was cute the way she was angry but not anymore.

Her brown hair neatly fell down past her shoulders. "Neither are you! Harry, it's time to grow up! You can't act like a teenager forever!" She yelled in frustration.

"I'm 21 years old! You can't expect me to become a boring and hateful old man in two years!" I shouted back. She seemed taken back and I could see the tears beginning to form. I opened my mouth slightly "I didn't- I'm sorry- I took it too far" I didn't love her anymore but I didn't want to hurt her either.

She composed her self, and showed no emotion "I will be spending time with my cousin for tonight. Tomorrow when I get back I expect you to be more mature, I don't know why I married you in the first place when I had someone mature lined up" and she walked away.

That angered me further. How dare she say this to me? I just wanted to go on a trip to Hawaii out of nowhere. I was being spontaneous! I also wanted to go sky diving! She began to get angry and threw at me how I was supposedly too childish and I never took responsibility for anything.

I sighed and thought about it. This was bound to happen. Every day we have a different fight. Every day our relationship becomes bitter and unpleasant. I had enough and I phoned Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn.They ended up staying the night.

*Next Day*

Louis was the last one left. "Louis! What the hell!" I yelled in frustration. He had won again at Mario kart.

"What? I'm just better then you admit it!" He grabs my face and pinches my cheeks.

I pull away and massage my cheeks "never! You're just a cheater that's why I can't beat you!" I yell and stand up. Louis quickly does too and I start running. Knowing I have him close behind I run upstairs and into my wife and I's room. I hide in the closet and held my breathing.

I hear footsteps and then the door opens slowly. "Haaaarry..." Louis sings "I know you're in here" he chuckles.

I see him walk towards my hiding place and I pop out, pushing him down and run back into the living room, of course Louis goes to the kitchen and is able to catch me.

He threw himself on me and I stumbled. He landed on top of me and started tickling me. "Say I'm better!" He yelled. I laughed and laughed.

When it began to hurt I let out the words he wanted to hear "you're better!" I yelled, he stopped. "Why do you do this?" I asked, now out of breath.

"I just..." he trailed off and looked down into my eyes "love to tease you" he smirked. I began to blush and his face came closer to mine.

Our lips touched and I needed this. I needed the touch of another human. I needed love. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me up, not breaking the kiss. He pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss my neck. I moaned.

The warmth of his body on mine was something I wanted. No. It was something I needed.I never wanted him to stop and thankfully he didn't.

"Louis" I moaned his name, my stomach felt like butterflies were gently fluttering their wings.

Somehow we ended up on my bed. We were now naked. Our jagged breaths we're the only noises in the room beside the moaning.

"Harry" Louis moaned. He kissed my lips and then placed his fingers inside my mouth. I sucked each one knowing this was my lubrication for what came next. His fingers went in one by one. I bit my lip and held the side of the pillow tightly with my right hand. "Let me hear your moans Hazza" he pulled the fingers out then back in and curled them once inside.

"Louis" I moaned. Once he had his member placed he slowly pushed in. I felt slight pain but it was all drowned by Louis who was touching my cock.

Once he was fully in I adjusted and he proceeded to thrust in and out. I kept moaning and he did as well. At one point he started hitting my prostate and I lost it. "Ah! AH! Louis!" I moaned over and over again.

We climaxed at the same time and when we were done we laid in each other's arms. "Harry I love you... I have for a long time" Louis whispered gently.

I felt happy. I felt like I was finally truly happy. I had never felt like this not even with her. I realized something in thinking about her. She resembled Louis a lot. With those blue eyes, brown hair, and small stature. I found his qualities in her and up until now we hadn't fought due to her being so much like him.

It was him. I love him. I always did and I realize deep down I always felt he'd never be with me so I looked for someone else, and I met Emma. "Harry? Please say something" Louis had a worried look in his face.

I smiled gently at him "I love you too and I now realize I always have. No one can replace you, Loui Tomlinson" he smiled and kissed me.

*Years Later*

I had divorced Emma soon after Louis and I had been together. Louis and I got married. I still can't believe I have the man of my dreams and I get to be with him forever. I get to wake up to his beautiful blue eyes. His bright smile when he kisses me. His small frame that fits perfectly with mine. His small hands that give me warmth and calm me.

He's all I could ask for, he's all I need. It all may sound cheesy but it's true. The best thing is I get to fall deeper in love with him each day. I love him so much it hurts. I always want more of him. Wether it be one more smile, one more kiss, I always want more.

When we become one, that's when my love for him increases even more and when I sleep I can't wait to wake up so I can kiss him more, and tell him I love him more times than you can count.