eleven

Yoongi flipped through the pages of his magazine, feeling utterly pissed off. He was still mad about having to work Christmas Eve, even if Jimin did promise to come see him. Yoongi glanced over at the box sat next to him on the counter. He wasn't sure if Jimin would enjoy the hat he bought him, but he figured any gift was better than no gift at all.

Yoongi looked up when he heard footsteps approaching him. Jimin was walking into the store, talking animatedly with the boy next to him. Yoongi recognized him vaguely, remembering that he was with Jimin when Yoongi saw him working.

Jimin looked away from the boy and smiled at Yoongi. "Hey," Jimin said. Yoongi grinned at him and quickly flicked his gaze down Jimin's face to his neck. He was wearing a choker with a charm on it, Yoongi could tell it said something but he couldn't read it from so far away.

"Well, I've got to get back to work or else Hoseok-hyung will kill me. Bye Jimin, bye Jimin's not-boyfriend." The boy bounced away and Yoongi watched him turn the corner before he looked at Jimin again.

Yoongi reached up and flicked the small charm on Jimin's neck. "This is attractive."

Jimin smiled. "I'm glad you think so, because here." Jimin slid a box across the counter at Yoongi. Yoongi glanced down at it before carefully ripping the paper to reveal a small box. He flipped it open and inside sat a necklace sort of like Jimin's, only with a longer chain.

"I know it's sort of cheesy or whatever, but I thought it was cool. If you don't like it I'll take them back but—"

Yoongi leant across the counter and kissed Jimin lightly. Jimin blushed and Yoongi smiled at him. "It's great, Jimin. Thank you. Now open this."

Jimin ripped apart the colorful paper and grinned down at the hat. It was all black and had the words, 'the kpop way' on the front. Jimin quickly pushed his hair back and placed the hat backwards on his head.

"Thank you, I love it." Jimin said. He hugged Yoongi awkwardly over the counter and Yoongi laughed.

"You can come back here, you know. I won't bite you," Jimin moved behind the counter and stood close to Yoongi, who leant down and bit his shoulder playfully. "Hard."

"Yoongi," Jimin warned. He wasn't in the mood for playful teasing, it was Christmas and he wanted to as innocent as a kid.

Yoongi, however had other ideas.

"Cmon, Jimin. You yourself said no one would be here." Yoongi placed a kiss at the base of Jimin's neck and wrapped his arms around his waist. "At least let me kiss you."

"I mean, kissing is fine but—" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi's lips on his, and even though he just said that Yoongi could kiss him, he still felt embarrassed. Anyone could have walked past and seen them. Jimin's worrisome thoughts ceased when Yoongi pressed his tongue against Jimin's bottom lip. Jimin shivered, which sent the wrong message to Yoongi, who thought that stood for 'go ahead put your tongue in my mouth' when is definitely did not. Jimin didn't like French kissing. It freaked him out.

Jimin pulled away and looked away from Yoongi. "Sorry, I just– tongues are weird."

Yoongi laughed lightly and ran a hand through his hair. "That's so random. Is there anything else you find odd that I should keep in mind?"

"Blowjobs." Jimin said bluntly. Yoongi choked on his spit and looked at Jimin, who was looking back at him with a stoic expression. "They're gross. Why would I want to get up close and personal with someone's... that."

Yoongi placed his hand over his face, trying to suppress a smile. It was amusing to him that Jimin could look hot and say provocative things, but still couldn't use the word penis.

"Okay, so you never want to give a blowjob," Jimin nodded and Yoongi licked his lips quickly. "What about receiving them?"

Jimin's eyes widened and Yoongi blinked at him. Jimin opened and closed his mouth, at a complete loss for words. "I– uh, I am an innocent child."

Yoongi smirked slightly and moved behind Jimin, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jimin tensed slightly when he felt Yoongi's breathing on his neck. "I don't believe that for a second."

"Well, then you believe it." Jimin said meekly. Yoongi ran a finger across the top of Jimin's pants, from one hip bone to the other. Jimin stared out the door, praying that maybe someone would walk past and see them.

Yoongi kissed the back of Jimin's neck, and Jimin turned around in his arms. Yoongi looked all over his face, and noticed that his cheeks were flushed, but not in an 'I'm hot and flustered' but more in the 'I am having a panic attack' way.

"Hey, you okay? I'll stop now." Yoongi pulled away from Jimin and he sighed, sitting down on the floor. Yoongi watched as he tucked his head between his legs.

"Sorry," Jimin whispered. Any other day he'd be alright with Yoongi touching him like that, sometimes he even craved it but was too afraid to tell him. Jimin didn't know why right now was any different.

Yoongi crouched down in front of Jimin and pulled his hands away from his face. "Don't be sorry, Jimin. There's nothing to be sorry for."

Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head and moved to sit right beside him. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy and rested his head on the side of Jimin's. Every once and a while Yoongi would kiss the side of Jimin's head, but other than that the two didn't talk for the rest of the night.