Uncle Danny

Cooper's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what you're telling me is, you saw Adrian?" I nodded "Yes." Daniel leaned on the counter "Why would he be targeting you?" I shrugged "I don't know, it might've been something your bastard brother did." He nodded "Well yes he and I never knew our father so I guess he's a bastard. And I don't know if he isn't actually physically hurting you, I don't think you should worry much."

"Yeah but your coward of a brother was already in a lot of debt with Adrian when he killed himself. He might go take it out on me" I reasoned.

"Well what do, you want me to do barge into their base guns blazing, Jeez I'm the weaker of us. Your father could probably take em all down if he wasn't such a wimp." He sighed "Cooper I'm sure he won't try to hurt you, and if he does. You can just kick his ass right?" He gave me a soft smile. "Yeah I guess so" I smiled back.

"Hey you know what many girls are saying about you in the locker room?"

"I don't know what?" I cleared my throat "Omg Mr. Johnson is so hot."

"I know! Did you know he has abs?"

"Omg really?" I imitated their voices while doing this. Daniel snorted in laughter "I knew I was hot and all, but teenage girls lusting over me wow."

"I know" I grinned "and I think Coach Taylor has a thing for me." "Hmph can't believe she would stoop so low" I feigned hurt "Wow I feel so hurt, I-I think I might cry."

We laughed and joked for a while before I decided I'd pay a visit to Fae. Well she is throwing a party there too, so I'd have a reason for showing up.

"Where are you going?", "oh just going to one of those drunken teenager parties" I answered. He only nodded "okay, be safe", "I will." I left the house and began roof jumping again. It was super fun too.

I felt like I was flying, even though I was just falling in style. I leaped through the air and landed safely on the ground and little bit away from Fae's house. I walked over to her lawn as if I didn't just fall from the sky, and took in the scent of alcohol and sweaty teenagers.

I walked inside the house as a few people greeted me. Not to brag, but I was quite the popular one.

"Hey Cooper!" I turned to see Melonie "Hey Mel" I greeted back as she handed me a drink. "I didn't think you'd make it" she shouted through the loud music "Well I just felt like it I guess." She grinned "C'mon follow me they're playing spin the bottle upstairs."

I nodded and followed her upstairs. I didn't really enjoy the game, but I was bored. So why the hell not. I walked into the room seeing the circle of people.

"Hey Cooper!" They all greeted with a drunken smile, well except for Fae. "Hey guys" I smiled taking a glance at the now unhappy Fae. I sat beside Melonie and Fae as they spun the bottle. Most of the time there were people giving shy pecks, or even a full on make out session. It was kind of amusing.

It was finally my turn as I spun the bottle, and thank god it landed on a girl. I grinned and gave the lucky girl a long kiss, just to make Fae mad. I knew it made her mad, since I could see her clenching her fists.

"WHOOOOOO YEAH!" The guys yelled as the kiss ended.

She spun the bottled roughly and somehow made it fall on my lap. Fae turned to me in disbelief "seriously." I grinned as two guys shoved us into the closet. We sat facing each other with out knees tucked into our chests.

"So..." she looked up "So...what?" I shrugged as she let out a long breath. "Hey umm--Cooper...I'm really sorry for my outburst today" I looked up at her "really?" She nodded "...yeah it's just for some reason I felt really mad at you, I don't know why."